I'm so sorry my little pookies

So uhmmmmmmm I'm so sorry its been so long. I forgot this place existed for a good while.
And {if you are Indian you'd know how important 10th is} i was in my sophomore year and for
Some dumb reason that's a big deal here. So yeah I'm so sorry. I recently opened this account again
And i was bombarded with so many notifications , I'm so grateful and thankful for each of you for supporting this book even when the dumb author wasn't updating it. I'm going to be honest, i started this book on September 20,2021. It's been quite a long time and unfortunately i have fallen out of bungou stray dogs. The anime doesn't feel as fun as it did back then. I'm so sorry to inform you guys but this book won't be continuing any more. I'm tired of gaslighting myself into thinking that i'll force myself to watch the rest of the anime in order to complete 10 this book. I'm still open to writing about genshin impact, spy family etc. i will not be continuing this book. And im eternally thankful for each and every one of you who have showed this piece of shit literature some love. I will still continue writing just not this book but I'm up for other fandoms.  I'm just fed up over this particular book. Maybe I'll start writing one for spyxfamily , genshin, bat family etc.
I'm so sorry but this book just does'nt give me the same joy it did back in 2021. I'm so sorry guys.

Thank you for reading and being here.
Here's a cookie🍪