Well shit razor

I opened my eyes, feeling groggy. I groaned as I stretched on the bed and wrapping myself within the warm blanket. I sigh in happiness when I suddenly recall the events that took place. I get up abruptly disturbing the blonde haired child's sleep.
"Miss Y/n???" Klee rubbed her eyes before she crawled over to me and hugged me. I patted her head and hugged her back. "Klee? What are you doing here?" She whimpered slightly "there was someone, a mean big man, because of him Agatha threw us out"
"Klee, Agatha didn't throw us out..she was trying to protect us" seven spoke up leaning against the door. Behind him were two gentlemen with bed hair. I stood up , ranpo smiled at me. "W-wha-" Dazai came over and put his hands on my shoulder and pushing me back on the bed. "What the fuck!" I exclaim. Dazai chuckled "I knew there was something up with you" He glared at me before his hand wrapped around my throat and tightened. I heard something drop and a scream. Klee was scooped up immediately by Satan. Seven rushed forward but dazai pushed him away.
"D-dazai, s..stop"
My voice broke as I felt my eyes blur once again. Ranpo slapped dazai away from me. I coughed out as he rubbed my back. "Dazai what the fuck?!" Seven shouted as he grabbed the chocolate haired male by the collar. Satan looked at me apologetically before he took Klee away. After I had calmed down, I looked at the guys in the room.
"Seven why are they here, no, why are you guys here? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?" My heart hammered in my chest as i shouted at them. Seven walked over to me "y/n.. they'll have to know. There's something coming and the only way to stop it is to defeat it. We can't do it alone" He puts an arm round me shoulder trying to comfort me as i breathe heavily through my nose. "What? What's coming seven? Where's Agatha?"
"Let's discuss this outside, y/n are you hungry?" Ranpo asked as he patted my head. I nod as we all go to the living room. I maintain a safe 6 feet distance between me and dazai. Ranpo prepares a tray of sandwiches and a glass of milk. After eating, which was actually very uncomfortable with dazai staring into my soul, i manage.

"So....prepare yourself" I look at seven and he nods at me. "I'm not from this world neither of us. We each belong to a different reality, world." I nodded "I'm from a world where you guys are a story, and i happened to be a big fan of your story. I met Agatha and she gifted me a wishing pendant knowing that I'll wish to meet you. I ended up here"
"Agatha, told me, that all our worlds are a part of messy web. And somehow all threads to the core connect to y/n. There are people who look over the worlds and make do of their wrongs and rights. They are called the aesolatics. (A-ee-soo-laa-tics)
Some of these aesolatics wanted y/n to control these worlds themselves but before that could take place Agatha took y/n out of her core reality and placed her here. Unfortunately one of those aesolatics have got lucky and reached the exact reality we are in."
The room was silent. One could even hear a mosquito fart. Seven sighed. I , myself, was hearing this the first time. I gripped the chair as i steadied myself to hear more.
"And the aesolatics just happened to be agatha's previous lover..who wants to rule the entire galaxy. He had destroyed the courts of aesolatics and was defeated by Agatha, and jailed, but because of frenzy Agatha sent them in they freed him in order to catch y/n"
"These.. aesolatics..you say? Are they god's?" Ranpo asked.
Seven hummed "not exactly but their powers can compare to one's"
Dazai stood up "i-i need a minute"
Seven nodded "of course, let's meet back here after 30 minutes"
Everyone goes separate ways. Ranpo goes to bring atsushi who has been camping out in his dorm, while seven goes to Satan and Klee. I follow dazai through the alleyways.

"Stop following me"
"Nope"

He turned around "I'm serious, stop it " I shake my head and walk over to him. I link our arms together. He groans then continues to walk until we reach his favourite bridge.

I sigh as i lean against the railing

Dazai looks at me "how are you so relaxed after hearing all that?"
"I don't know.. usually I'd start hyperventilating till now"
"I didn't think you'd be that sort of person" he leaned against the railing next to me.
"Puh-leaaase, i once hyperventilated over a box of chocolate butter" we both laughed. "I'm sorry for what I did" he looked down. I smiled "don't worry about it, after all because of your mafia past of course you'll be a little suspicious and maybe just a teeny tiny bit violent"
His eyes widened "how-"
"I happened to be a big fan of your story remember? " I chuckled. "Story yeah..."he muttered as he looked away. "Hey dazai..do you know something?"
He turned to me with raised eyebrows.
"You were always my favourite. No matter how problematic, how idiotic, or even how violent you were, i always seeked comfort from you, even when I was all alone in my world. I justified every single action of yours in my head. I loved you till the point where I used to seek out special add one's to your story" He looked astonished as i continued on. "And i also had a cardboard cut out of you. I used to hug it or even beat it because you weren't real. But you are, I'm standing right next you. Holy shit I'm standing next to da-"
Suddenly i was spun around and a pair of lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened as dazai pressed further and gripped my head. He was about to let go when I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him back. I kissed him hard. His lips were soft, he smelled heavenly. We pulled away for oxygen and stared into each other's eyes before he came down harder and kissed me till i couldn't feel anything but him. "I-i-i-" he placed a finger on my lips .
"It's time to go back, we'll continue this next time" he winked as I felt my knees about to give in.
....what the fuck just happened.

-timeskip-

"Alright are well settled and well now?" Seven asked around and everyone nodded "good, let's continue "

°
°
°

"His name's razor. He attacked the base yesterday. At the same time y/n was facing abnormalities in her ability because of the time she spent in this world. What she was experiencing can be called a glitch, like in a game. What the plan now is to keep y/n as far as possible from razor. If he manages to mark her all aesolatics will attack this world in order to achieve her. We'll have to defeat him ourselves."
"What?! No way! I'm not letting you do that" I exclaimed.
"Did'nt Agatha defeat him when he attacked the court? She can do it again right?" Dazai asked, ranpo nodded. Seven looked at everyone solemnly
"Agatha's...not here anymore. Razor captured her"
"WHAT?!" I stood up. "No no, tell me you're lying, saeyoung please" he shook his head. I breathed out heavily as I felt tears slide down my cheeks. I wiped them angrily. "Still, i will not let you guys do this alone! I'm helping whether you like it or not!" Seven opened his mouth to protest but was interrupted by ranpo "no! Y/n we have to do this! Did'nt you hear him? If he marks you, the whole of this world will be attacked?! We cannot let you face this alone. So much can happen!" He grabbed my shoulders and looked straight in my teary blurry eyes.
"I'm sorry but this is the only way we can make sure you are safe."
I slap his hands away and run to my room and lock the door. I lean against the door and cry. The only thing I can do. There's nothing left. I can't do anything . My friends will have to face that razor fuck alone and i can't even help because that would only make it worse. I punch the wall in anger before i cry out in pain and hop to my bed.
"Ow ow ow ow!"
Can't even punch a wall in peace!

"I hate you razor"

°°°°°3rd person°°°°°°

As soon as y/n ran away, dazai tried to go after her but was stopped. "Leave her be, she needs some time" seven said as he walked back to Satan and klee's room to fill them in. Both dazai and ranpo sat on the couch thinking of different ways to capture razor.

"Do you think we should tell anyone?" Ranpo asked, dazai shook his head " no, not until y/n says"
"I never would've thought..that this is the secrets that my deduction couldn't find. " Ranpo chuckled. Dazai looked through the window "yeah..even i can't seem to process it. If those aesolatics power compare to a god then we need everyone with us..."
"Including the port mafia"