RIP HIS BALLS OFF!

'That's weird......that's suspicious "
Dazai has been missing and apart from me atsushi nobody else seems to give a fuck.
'But on the bright side, I finally get to see yosano being a bad bitc-'
"Y/n San!" Atsushi called out while running to me.
"Heeeeeeeeeeey~  , did yosano ask for me?" I smiled and watched as his face turns to a more surprised expression.
'How-"
" come on then! Wouldn't wanna make her wait~!" I sang skipping over to the door of the agency with atsushi following in process.

*timeskip cause author is crying over demon slayer*

Ok....I had NO IDEA, that yosano was gonna shop THIS much.
Atsushi is carrying so much I can barely see his face, while my hands are full of like 15 bags each.

We were walking through the tube station when suddenly a guy runs out of nowhere and bumps into yosano making whatever he had on his hands fall

"uGh you stupid women! Can't you watch where your going!" He grumbled aggressively then winced when he realised he got a small cut on his hand, yosano smiled "I apologise, would like me to take a look on that?" She grabbed his hand to take a look.
'Why am I so jealous when I know that mfs gonna get the fright of his life'
He suddenly smirked and said the...Magic words.
But wait..
What.
Yosano just smiled and let go of him.
That did not happen in the anime, I know it! This is wrong!
"HEY yOu! You disgusting pervert, I am gonna skin you alive and take out your intestines and make fucking scrunchies outta them, and take your dirty bones and play them like instruments at your funeral-" I shouted at the man as I rushed after yosano.
Yosano kept on smiling with some sort of glint in her eye.
"Why-" "WAIT FOR ME!" A voice interrupted me and I realised we left atsushi behind.

After regrouping with atsushi we got onto the train and I didn't get a single moment to ask yosano about what happened. I was frowning thinking about her reaction.

I felt a hand on top of my forehead and looked up to see atsushi with a concern all over his face.
"Are u ok?" He asked me and I realised I had been frowning for a long time now, I laughed heavily and smiled at him "yep! No need to worry about me sushi!" I patted his head as he turned pink.  Suddenly yosano grabbed his leg. "Nice leg.. Tanizaki told me your leg got ripped of with your encounter with akutagawa-"
Her voice droned out.

Now from what I remember that lemon demon will come to destroy the train, lemon demon is basically a grown up version of a crazy klee. Aah man I forgot how get his entry in this episode I suppose I gotta wait'

"Ah hello, hello! Dear passengers. We apologize for the discomfort, but we shall now conduct a physics experiment, the topic is evaluation of an explosive reaction and sensory responses in a non martial frame, the test subjects will be the passengers! We greatly appreciate your cooperation. So without further ado listen to this! "
*BOOOOOOM*
"OH MY  ASAHI-!!" I grabbed onto atsuhi who was grabbing the metal bar in front of us.
"Did two or three die from that one? Well no worries that will pale in comparison to the next one! We've sighed this train with enough explosives to blow everyone of you to the moon!" He tackled like a maniac then continued " now test subject atsushi. If you don't surrender yourself, every passenger on this train will go to heaven, some of them may even reach the moon!" I looked at atsushi who looked very scared.