My magic pendent

You quietly entered the house without making any noise.. You lived with your aunts. you had two gay and happily married aunts. Your parents died in a car crash when you were only four .All your relatives refused to take care of you except aunt sam and aunt julie.You loved your aunts more then anything.
You had aunt sam if you wanted to get spoiled then you have aunt julie who gives the best advice and also perfect in many things .
She taught you how to play piano and a flute.

As soon as you stepped in your bedroom , the light was flicked on. You immediatly covered your e/c eyes not expecting the sudden brightness. After adjusting to the light you looked ahead and saw aunt julie and aunt sam. Aunt julie was looking serious while aunt sam was lookimg annoyed.
You giggled nervously  "h-hey, what are y-you guys d-doing h-here?"
You said while scratching the back of your neck.Aunt julie sighed and looked at you with her peircing blue eyes sending a shiver down your spine.

(your gorgeous aunt julie 😇 )you gulped nervously

you gulped nervously.
"i dont know why the hell jules called me to talk to you i am clueless" said aunt sam with a shrug.

(your stunning aunt sam 👿 )

But you knew exactly why.
"Young lady, care to tell me did you start a fight with that brian kid?" aunt jules stared at you as you nodded. What you didn't notice was aunt sam immediatly getting up from her seat  and going over to you with curious eyes.
"did you win?" she said, her eyes hopeful. "of course! I broke a few bones here and there and gave him a bloody nose" you smiled innocently.
Aunt sam gasped , she was gonna hug  you but when she met aunt julie's glare she backed up and cleared her throat.
"ahem, very bad y/n, Very bad" she said while staring at ground.You knew she didn't mean it.
"WHY exactly?" aunt julie said raising her eyebrows.she was usually the kind and good aunt but you dont wanna get on her bad side. Not unless you have a death wish or something.
You gulped and started " w-well you see, uhm h-he called me and b/f/n names. We ignored him at first but then he started cornering us,so i kicked him where the sum doesn't shine,then he got angry and  tried to hurt us keyword tried, thats basically how it started " you rambled with my eyes closed. You heard someone take in a deep breath and some one hugging you. You opened your eyes slowly just as you expected it was aunt sam hugging the living daylights outta you.
"i am soooooo proud of you!!"she said hugging you so tight that you couldn't breath.
"c-cant --b-breath, auntie!"you wheezed out.
she let you go and you took deep breaths.After that you looked at aunt julie who was walking out of the room with her phone on her ear.
You thought she was mad at you but after five minutes she came back smiling.
"oh y/n dear, are you hurt anywhere?" she asked with concern.You shook your head smiling then hugging her.
she immediatly hugged you back."heyyy no hugs without meeee!"your aunt sam whined. "aww come here honey"aunt julie made a motion with her hand as if telling her wife to join them. Aunt sam grinned and hugged both her wife and her neice.
This was almost a full family hug...wait..one living being is missing. "makkachinn!!!" you shouted and a white poodle came running and jumped onto the females.
Yes you named your dog after victor's dog.
After sharing the full family hug.You went downstairs to have dinner.
--smol timeskip--
currently you were walking your dog makkachin outside.
You came soon came across a alleyway.You could hear some screams coming from in there.
You immediatly ran into the alleyway and saw a woman in quite strange clothes getting  robbed by a man in common clothes and a mask.
You ran to the man and took out your taser gun.
Ok yes, you had a taser gun bacause your overprotective aunt brought you a whole closet sized self defense set.

You tasered him, the man fell on the ground. The lady looked at the man then at you.
"oh my lord, i thought i was gonna lose it today, thank you so much for saving me! Thank you , thank you!"she said bowing down infront of you.
"o-oh its fine, its fine dont worry about it!"  you smiled at the lady. you saw her facial features underneath the moonlight. She was truly bueatiful

"you're so pretty" you said unknowingly

"you're so pretty" you said unknowingly.The lady blushed. You snapped out of your trance and realised that some of her stuff was on the ground. Probably when you tasered the robber he dropped the stuff.
you crouched down and started collecting her stuff and then handing it to her.
"oh thank you again-??"
she stopped mid sentence and looked at you.you realised she didn't know your name.
"y/n, y/n l/n and you're welcome" you smiled sweetly.
Seeing you smile the lady couldnt help but smile back.
The lady looked at your e/c eyes shining in the moonlight.
she unknowingly wrapped her hand around her pendent while looking at you, zoning out.

"uhm miss?" you waved your hand in front of her face.
she snapped out of her trance and took something out of her purse.It was a pendent.
A very bueatiful one.

"my name's agatha dear" she said and gently took my hand

Her touch was so gentle. She placed the pendent on my palm and looked at me with a small smile. "here keep this, it'll make your most unexpexted desiresp to come true"Before i could say anything she walked away her black cloak swishing side to side as she turned to a corner and winked at you .
"wait miss agatha-"but it was too late, she had already dissapeared.
You sighed and looked at the pendent,before slipping it on.
It looked amazing.
*Timeskip!!!*
you lazily clicked on the 'next episode' button. You were watching you favourite bungou stray dogs.You loved that show. You opened another pack of crisps.
Soon your aunt julie came knocking on your door.
"sweetheart, are  you awake?"
you slammed your laptop shut and stuffed all your snacks in your secret stash drawer. After wiping your mouth with the back of your hand You mumbled in a sleepy voice "yeaa? Is something the matter?"
please buy it ,please buy it
"ah ok, i thought you were awake sorry , g'night hunny"
she said from outside. You mumbled a small 'night' aunt julie must have heard it. You soon hear footsteps going away.
you yawn and look at your window, your hand gently wrapped around the pendent.
"i wish i could live in bungou stray dogs with a cool ability"
you said while looking at the moon. Unkown to you the pendent sparkled a bit then it stopped.
you switched off your lights and layed down closing your eyes.
am i drowning?you were getting sucked into a black hole in your dream..or was it a dream?