Come on fuck me emo boi-

Author pov
Akutagawa's eyes widened as he saw the h/c haired girl stand up with rings surrounding her. She raised her hand and sharp red spikes started forming on the ground, akutagawa dodged them and raised his hand "rashomon, attack!"
rashomon dashed out ,dodging the spikes, the h/c-nette smirked. "not so fast"
she balled her hand into a fist and a sheild formed in front of her. Rashomon crashed onto the sheild, y/n raised her other hand and did a flipping motion, the rashomon was flipped onto its back, small red sharp crystals started forming on it and all the way  to akutagawa, he was trapped,  trapped in the blood red crystal barrier.
"oh my~" y/n smirked as her eyes glew red, akutagawa ,couldn't do anything since rashomon was trapped further away from him, defeated. "giving up are you?~" y/n walked to the barrier and touched it, the barrier glew brigt red, she tapped it with her fingers in a tune, small wisps started forming within the barrier and started to choke akutagawa, he coughed violently. "hehe..hahahahaha!!" y/n laughed menacingly seeing akutagawa's shocked face.
akutagawa was trying to suck in breath from any small gaps but was unsuccessful. And our y/n or should i say is 'y/n' was laughing.

Dazai  pov
shit,shit,shit
I jumped to the roof of the other building and sprinted where the GPS was pointing at.The more nearer i got the more tension in air increased.
I stopped and looked ahead and saw a swirl of red and black.
what....if i remember right that is'nt akutagawa's ability
I took a breath and sprinted again.

Author pov
Higuchi got up and cocked her guns and pointed them at y/n trying fo save her boss from this monster that was no longer y/n.She gasped as she was grabbed roughly by the collar and threwed back. Her whole body collided with the hard brick wall.  She weakly looked up and saw the white majestic beast in front of her. Her eyes widened , the tiger snarled glaring daggers at the blonde women as it took slow and steady steps towards her.
Higuchi panicked and looked around for her guns when she found one right beside her, she reached out but the tiger saw her reaching out and pounced on her.

It was as if everything went in slow motion. She moved her hands in front of her to sheil herself and looked away amd tightly screwed her eyes shut, she waited for her death to come but surprisingly it did'nt come.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She peeled open her eyes to see dazai holding a bloody, passed out atsushi. She gasped looking at them when her attention turned to a violently coughing akutagwa.
"akutagawa senpai!!" she exclaimed and rushed to him.
Akutagawa raised his hand as if telling her to stay away from him. Then he looked up and glared at the passed out atsushi. "where is the girl...dazai san" he demanded.He wanted no NEEDED to know this girl who so easily was going to kill him, HIM.
Dazai shook his head , a small smirk plastered on his face. "which girl? I dont know what you're talking about"
Akutagawa curses under his breath knowing he won't be able to get it out of dazai.
"we will be back, for that weretiger and that...girl" he said and took off, a worried higuchi following him.

Dazai pov
now...time to question a certain someone...
He thought as he looked at the passed out girl , with blood everywhere. He  gently put atsushi on the side and kneeled in front of her. He traced a certain shape that was now tattooed on her forearm with his finger.
hmmm.....lets get you fixed up first.
With that he carried both atsushi and y/n back to the agency.

...........................................................

OK THIS TOOK A LONG TIME sorry for the break guys TwT
if you have readed my book then must know that i currently have some beef with my parents so yea........uh....bear with me please.
Alsl my other book reached 1K somehow?!?!?!! HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESECAKES.