While Surekha used to taunt Anokhi on every issue, she had stopped taunting her, though not directly, and Anokhi and the family were happy with this.

Meanwhile, Rishidhar ji, Shobha and Riya tried many times to convince Anokhi to get the treatment done, but Anokhi flatly refused.

The relationship between Shanaya and Praveen was still hidden from everyone but with time their love was becoming deeper. After Shanaya complained, he started coming to meet her more often.

But there was one thing that had not changed and that was Anokhi's remaining veiled. She is still always remain veiled. She still had the picture of Rishabh which she had taken from the terrace during Karva Chauth.

Whenever Anokhi was upset or angry over something, or wanted to express her feelings, she would often look at Rishabh's picture and talk.

morning time_

Everyone in the house was standing worried outside Riya's room. Rohit knocked on the door of Riya's room and said, "Hey Riya, why are you so upset? Open the door "

But Riya did not open the door, Shanaya said, "Rohit, wait, I will try once."

"Okay, do it. " Saying this, Rohit stepped back.

Shanaya knocked the door and said lovingly, "Riya please open the door. Look, I came at 12 in the night to wish you but even then you did not open the door and now too you are not opening the door. Do you want me to go again? "

But even after Shanaya said this, Riya did not open the door nor did they hear any noise from inside. Shanaya started making a crying face for everyone to see. Praveen smiled seeing her like this and Shanaya started staring at him.

Surekha said, "What will we do now didi, she is sitting in anger. Now how to fulfill her wish? It has been almost one and a half years since we talked to Rishabh, so where should we talk to him now? "

Shobha said to Praveen, "Praveen, haven't you talked to Rishabh? Tell him to come back home now. "

"Shobha Maa, I had talked to Sir but there was no talk about when he would come and currently I have not even received a call from him for a week. ", Praveen said and everyone got disappointed.

Then Rohit said, "Now there is only one way for Riya to get out of the room. Now she is the only one who can help us. ,

" Who? " Everyone asked together, then Rohit said, " what who, my chhoti si bhabhi? Riya will definitely listen to her. Wait, I will bring her right away. "

Saying this, Rohit went to Anokhi's room. He looked in the room but Anokhi was not there, so he went out towards the garden. Anokhi was watering the flowers in the garden.

Taking her with himself, Rohit said, "Hey chhoti si bhabhi, quench thirst for flowers later, first help us all." ,

"But what happened sir? " , When Anokhi asked, Rohit took her towards Riya's room and said, " Today is Riya's birthday and Rishabh Bhai is not here so she is angry. Every year on her birthday, Rishabh Bhai stays with her and is the first to wish her. But this time Rishabh Bhai neither came nor did he call, so she is adamant that she will neither come out of the room nor talk to anyone until Rishabh Bhai comes and wishes her. "

While telling this to Anokhi, he reached Riya's room. On hearing Rishabh's name from Rohit's mouth, Anokhi's heartbeat suddenly started beating faster. She started remembering Rishabh's voice, his words and his behavior towards her.

When Rohit stopped outside Riya's room with her, she came to her senses. Anokhi saw that Dadaji, Shobha, Surekha, Ajay, Praveen and Shanaya were all standing outside Riya's room.

Anokhi asked hesitantly, "But if ma'am is not listening to all of you then why will he listen to me? "

" because you are our chhoti si bhabhi and she loves you very much, so she will not let you down. Now let's quickly take her out. If you do this work, I will bring you a big chocolate. " , When Rohit started gredding her, Anokhi said making a face, "Am I a little girl that you are luring me with chocolates? If she comes out on my request, I will call her just like that. You don't need to tempt me. " While saying this, she turned her face away and Rohit laughed.

Anokhi knocked on the door of Riya's room and said softly, "Mam, please come out." "

Anokhi's voice was so slow that hardly anyone could have heard it. Praveen said to Anokhi, "Wow, you have said it so loudly Anokhi. It's good that you didn't put more emphasis on what you said, otherwise our eardrums would have been damaged. "

When Praveen joked, everyone started smiling and looking at Anokhi. This time Anokhi said in a slightly louder voice, "Riya ma'am please open the door. Everyone is standing outside here worried. Everyone has to wish you and I too have just come to know that it is your birthday and I also want to wish you, please come out. I am going to wish you for the first time, please obey me. "

Anokhi's voice was so sweet that everyone standing there had a smile on their lips after listening to her sweet words. But even after Anokhi finished talking, the door did not open. Seeing this, Anokhi's face turned pale and she lowered her head.

The next moment the door opened from inside and a smile appeared on everyone's lips. Anokhi raised her eyes and looked in front, Riya was staring at her with folded hands.

He glared at her and said, " So now you will blackmail me. This is wrong ok. "

Anokhi said smilingly, "Why are you getting angry on your birthday? You can scold me for this tomorrow, but don't spoil your mood today. "

"Fine, I agree with you. I don't get angry, my chhoti si bhabhi. Now let's hurry up and wish me. ", Riya said pulling Anokhi's cheeks.

"How should I wish first? Dada ji will do it first. " When Anokhi said, Riya hit her forehead and quickly went to Dada ji and touched his feet.

Dada ji placed his hand on her head and blessed her and wished her a happy birthday. One by one Riya also touched the feet of Shobha, Ajay and Surekha. After that Rohit, Shanaya and Praveen also wished her.

At last she came in front of Anokhi. Anokhi told her, "Happy Birthday Riya Ma'am, wish you a very happy birthday. May all the wishes of your heart be fulfilled. "

Riya hugged Anokhi and said, "Thank you but today at least do not call me ma'am and why only today I want you to never call me. I will talk to Bhai about this."

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!