It Runs In The Family

Come that afternoon, the newly revamped family was all doing their own things in preparation for the concert they would be holding.

Celeste and Floyd were dancing and talking together in a corner. Clay was catching up with Branch, Poppy and Viva were chatting, and Bruce was helping Brandy and the kids with the restaurant when John Dory and Melody made it down all cuddly to the dressing room.

"Well, you two look cuddly? Did you two decide what you wanted to do?" Celeste greeted amusedly.

Melody and John Dory smiled at each other knowingly before John Dory kissed her forehead and excused himself to go talk with Clay and Branch about Clay's sad book club so that Melody and Celeste and Floyd could talk.

"Yeah, we decided to take things slow and just start by taking a nice road trip together, just him and I. To reconnect and just be free together as husband and wife."

Celeste smirked at her knowingly before Viva and Poppy approached Melody excitedly, "Hey, Melody! Do you want to make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

Melody laughed lightly before answering, "Great minds think alike, I see."

After some more socializing and the revelation from Melody, Celeste, and Branch of Branch's other band experience, the concert was underway with Branch's other band, Kismet, leading the way

[ Branch , Kismet , Floyd ]

That is until...

"I'd like to see you lose control."

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Ain't nobody better, we do it better!"

Branch motioned his brothers to all join them on the stage, which they excitedly agreed with.

"I know a place, say, that you'll go with me..."

"Ain't nobody better, we do it better!"

The lights go off and then turn on to reveal BroZone on the stage with Kismet, making the crowd cheer and whistle in excitement.

"That's my husband!"

"Go, Baby! Knock their socks off!!"

[ Branch , Kismet , Bruce , BroZone + Kismet , Hype , Clay , Floyd ]

"Just let me take you to a better place..."

"Better place!"

"I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight.
Yeah, if you let me show the way..."

"Show the way!"

"I'm so excited to see you excited
I'ma take you to a better place,
Yoohoo,
And baby, you can love me on the way -"

"Ooh..."

"We're flying up to outer space -"

"Oohh..."

"I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah!"

"So excited, yeah!"

"I'd like to see you lose control..."

"Yeah, yeah!"

"Ain't nobody better, we do it better!"

"I know a place, say, that you'll go with me..."

"Ain't nobody better, we do it better, yeah!"

They all pose for the audience before Branch, John Dory, Floyd, and Clay approach the end of the stage as the crowd cheered and applauded their excellent performance.