Fourteen to 36

A Long Time Prior

A fourteen year old Troll Girl was dressed in a dress before a bedside where an ill and dying troll laid holding an object in his hands before placing it down on the bowed head of the sobbing female troll who was holding a Troll Egg in one hand and the hand of a little blonde haired trolling in her other.

"I know that if anyone can do this... it's you my darling..."

The ailed troll then passes away and the troll and trolling are escorted out of the room solemnly.

"I'm sorry... he's gone now."

[Present Day]

"Once upon a time, in a happy forest, in the happiest tree, lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and hug, and sing and dance and hug! But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... a BERGEN! The bergens didn't know how to sing... or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were, they wanted some of that happiness for themselves. Eating a troll made them feel so happy, they started a tradition. Once a year, every year, the Bergens gathered around the Troll Tree to taste happiness. On a holiday they called... Trollstice..."

Suddenly the Narrator was then revealed to be a pink skinned and pink haired female troll wearing a princess crown by the name of Poppy as she rounded off.

"But, twenty years ago, Queen Melody made us safe. And now every troll is free to be happy and live in perfect harmony..."

"Harmony..."

"Harmony..."

"And that's why we hug every hour!" A young trolling exclaimed cheerfully.

"Yep!" Princess Poppy answers cheerfully as she begins to make sure her scrapbook is ready to be closed and put away.

"I wish it was every half hour" Reveals the trolling.

Poppy giggles happily before answering sagely as she puts the scrapbook away safely, "So do I. But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now, would it?"

A different Trolling then asks, "Princess Poppy, do the Bergens still want to eat us?"

"You bet!" Poppy declared scaring them before clarifying empathetically, "But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy."

A trolling then licks his arm soon causing a bit of a commotion before Poppy calmed them all.

"Don't worry, No Troll ever will be. And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever. Everybody's gonna be there!"

"Everybody?" Asked a young troll who was now in her hair and had her cowbell on his head like a hat, one of his eyes being lazy.

"Everybody." Poppy cheerfully repeated in answer in the same tone of speak he said it making him smile.

Then Poppy began a Village-Wide singing break that all but two trolls joined in on. One was out in the woods and the other was in the Royal Pod and sighed in annoyance as she shook her head and focused on her work.

'Too damn loud, Pops.'

After a while the singing went away and before long, Poppy was bursting into Melody's office with a knowing Celeste in tow.

"No."

Poppy pouted, then pleaded, and then begged to Melody in response.

"COME ON, MELODY! PLEASE LET ME HOST THIS PARTY AND COME TO IT! IT'S TO CELEBRATE OUR FREEDOM FROM THE BERGENS! PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP! PLEASE!!"