Brothers Separated

As soon as the brothers and sisters readied into position, now feeling prepared to try to reach the perfect harmony, Melody could feel the conflicting feelings troubling all of them.

[ John Dory , Clay , Bruce , Celeste , Poppy , Branch , Melody , All ]

"Da-da, da-da-da
Da-da-da, da-da-da (BroZone)
Da-da, da-da-da
Da-da-da, da-da-da
Well there she goes"

Bruce then starts them off with his part as they all begin to choreo in different but somehow still flowing ways, mostly the girls not doing the same choreo as the guys as the guys had begun to do the very same choreo Clay had designed for the song so many years prior.

"On the floor, let's do it, no more talkin'"

"No more talking"

"Huh-uh"

"Did anybody notice?"

"The energy just shifted when we dropped that"

"Ooh, and I drop it (and I drop it), ooh"

"I don't flex, but I might."

"Groove about to take flight?"

"'Cause the night is young"

"And we got love on sight"

"The sky was the limit"

"Now the stars where we're livin'"

"It's the vibe when we're in it, it will blow your mind"

"It's so perfect, perfect, perfect
A hundred percent
Put us together in the work you'll get"

"Yeah it's so perfect, perfect, perfect
Harmony's so gold
And you'll never wanna let it go--"

Suddenly the group fell into each other and exclaimed in discomfort and surprise causing for their song to be cut off and the harmony to be a failure.

"Ugh! Move you sack of cupcakes! You weigh like you ate your children for breakfast!"

"Ow... my head."

"Oh no, Poppy! Are you okay?"

"What the pancakes John?! We almost had it!"

"Me?! I didn't do anything but try and steady my wife on her feet after you elbowed her into me!"

"Likely story! You're the one who insisted we should use this song to begin with! She should've just stuck to my choreo!"

"I know you did not just say that, Clay. I have been around since before you were even conceived, do not tempt me into hitting you with my trusty flip flop, because I will do it! John Dory already apologized for that and he didn't even insist much! He only commented the truth that everyone probably remembers that choreo the best by now since it was the last choreo they learned from you back in the day!"

"Woah, woah..." Celeste said chiming in, "Let's take it easy guys."

Branch and Melody frowned for different reasons as Bruce dumbly decided to butt in.

"You know, argument that was pointless aside, how come you girls didn't just do the original choreo for that song?"

Poppy became flustered and embarrassed due to the implications in his words.

"Bruce... do not imply that we did that on purpose! You brothers are the only ones here who know that yarned choreo you brothers are yapping about."

"But why?"