Unsung Heroes and Attacks

One Year after handing the throne over to Poppy found Melody traveling all over the Troll World and rest of the world alike and having a lot of their own adventures, particularly Melody who had a surprising knack for saving people like some superhero before finally heading back home only to find her underwater critterbus being stopped by a troll known as a Techno Troll and his button like companion crashing on its windshield (thankfully, it had not been broken).

When Melody saw this happen she automatically emptied out a nearby fishbowl into a popcorn bowl and popped the fishbowl onto her head before exiting the critter bus quickly and carefully through the conductor's (a different Techno Troll) cabin exit and checked on the unconscious troll and button creature before taking them into the critter bus and back into her cabin where Melody was waiting in shock for her and quickly helped her settle down the two creatures into their seats and attended to any injuries.

"Is King Trollex alright? Is Beat Drop Button alright?" The Conductor asks them after securely exiting his cabin.

Melody sighed in relief as she realized they were still breathing properly and just unconscious and injured physically.

"They're injured and out cold, but they're breathing well enough on their own. But we should hurry the rest of the way to our destination. The Doctor in our Village back home will be better able to treat them then we ever could, and Techno Reef has been destroyed somehow from what I could see out there. We need to all get somewhere safe, closest place is our home."

The Techno Troll nodded and went safely back to his cabin and hurried them carefully the rest of the way to their final stop where they then all dismounted the critterbus and the group of five quickly headed to Troll Village with Celeste and Melody leading the way.

When they finally reach Poppy and Branch, they are greeted by the sight of Guy Diamond having just had a Baby, moments prior.

"Well that's an unexpected sight!" Melody commented announcing their presence exciting Branch and Poppy.

"Melody!"

"Mel!"

The two younger trolls hugged her excitedly and Melody happily hugged them back before reminding them of her and Celeste's tag along companions who the quintet quickly got over to Doctor Moonbloom who quickly got to work on healing them, the Techno Troll that was still awake staying with his King while our favorite quartet went to the Royal Pod to catch up.

As they began catching up, Poppy and Branch both noticed how different Melody and Celeste seemed to be from how they were in the past now.

Melody

Voice Actor: Natasha Bedingfield

"Wow, Melody! You've both changed so much! What happened to you guys? You look great! I'm just surprised!"

Melody and Celeste laughed at each other before Celeste revealed an answer.