A Rescue Plan

When they reached the group of bounty hunters and Branch, Melody was quick to look him over carefully as she freed him and ask him questions.

"Branch!" Melody had exclaimed, "What happened? Where's Poppy? What have you two done already so far? Has she listened at all yet? What are you doing with bounty hunters?! No offense."

"None taken Pop Troll." Tresillo and Wani both answer her lazily.

Branch then goes ahead and answers, "We tried to warn the Country Trolls, but they already knew about Barb and Poppy insulted them by making Biggie and I perform a medley of all the best pop songs. We got thrown in jail and then broken out by a country troll named Hickory."

"Hickory?!" Melody, Celeste, Wani, and Tresillo both questioned.

Branch nodded, "Yeah."

Melody sighed, "Damnit Branch! Hickory is not a Country Troll! That's the name of one of the Yodelers! A duo of Bounty Hunters!"

Branch, "I KNEW WE COULDN'T TRUST THAT GUY!"

Melody shook her head but prompted him to finish his recap silently which he proceeded to do as calmly as he could manage given the danger of the situation.

"After Hickory helped us escape from the Country Trolls, he built us a raft and helped us ride it up river towards the Funk Tribe. Then we got attacked by Chaz the Smooth Jazz Troll, who Hickory saved us from again. Then Biggie and Mister Dinkles left us to go back to Pop Village calling Poppy out for breaking her pinking promise to him. Then some hours later we got picked up by the Funk Trolls, whom Cooper is actually one of the princes of, and they told us the same recap you and Celeste told us before hand but in song which once more Poppy didn't listen well enough to. Then Hard Rock was attacking the Funk Trolls and the three of us got sent back to the ground near the river but in different directions. I got dropped off with Poppy but she and I had a fight because she doesn't listen to me or anyone and she was doing all of this because she felt she needed to prove she's a good queen. Then I split ways with Poppy to cool off, encountered these guys who had a dance off, and now they're willing to help us stop Barb from deciding which music gets to be saved."

Melody sighed as Celeste looked at her with a knowing look.

"I know, Celeste, I know." Melody said, "I'll have to use it eventually but I have very minimal control over it, it has to be a last resort."

Celeste sighed this time before turning to the group, "If you guys don't mind, we got a good plan in mind to pull off this Music Rescue."

"We're listening." They all agreed.

Melody then explains her plan and before long the group agrees once Branch agrees to do whatever it took to protect Poppy, so they all got on Sheila until only Melody was not on the balloon.

"Sheila, take them to Volcano Rock City, mach speed." Melody commanded suddenly.

Celeste and Branch exclaimed as the balloon took off at top speed towards their destination.

"That is one crazy lady." Tresillo commented earning nods from the other bounty hunter trolls with them.

Down on the ground, Melody took a deep breath and made her way towards Volcano Rock City on foot to not draw unnecessary attention so she can practice and so she can manage to pull off her part in this crazy plan.

As she went she decided to sing to herself about her past experiences as she went, starting with her first love and then she moved onto singing about her sister and then Celeste before finally confronting her own feelings about herself when it comes to music.