Sisters Reunited!

Viva gasped as she looked to who said her name and saw her eldest sister crying and smiling at her in relief.

"Melody?" Viva said tearing up in turn.

Melody suddenly rushed forward and met Viva in an almost bone crushing hug, both of them checking each other over physically in disbelief as they struggled to actually talk instead of just making noises of relief, excitement, and joy.

When they finally pulled away, Melody was ecstatic to talk with Viva and reintroduce her to Poppy.

"I can't believe you're alive Viva! I thought I'd lost you that day! I wanted so badly to go and look for you but I couldn't leave Poppy and the other trolls on their own! All I could find of you was your hug time bracelet that Mom gave you! I'm so so glad to see you!"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to see you again Melody! I've missed you and Poppy so much! I wanted to search for you guys too, but it's just not safe out there! I can't believe you guys are alive! I thought I'd lost you guys! You look so fantastamazing! I love the new look!"

Melody and Viva chatted a bit more before Melody excitedly used her abilities to safely drag Poppy to them and introduced each other before explaining at last.

"Poppy, this is your older sister Viva! Viva this is the new Queen of our people and our baby sister, Poppy!"

The three began to chat before Melody and Poppy refocused and Melody explained that they were here looking for Clay which Viva confirmed after some back and forth about danger and showing her proof that the Bergens are no longer enemies.

Then there was hair braiding amongst the sisters, a whole musical number between all the siblings, some minor catching up, and finally Clay showed up as they were earing fries and Bruce mentioned Burgers.

"Wow, these fries are amazing. They'd really go great with a burger."

"We call burgers...." Clay declares as he approaches almost heroically, "Meat Circles."

"Oh, okay. Well these fries really would go great with some Meat Circles, guys. Bruce is totally right!" John says before suddenly he and Bruce are given a burger each which they thank the PuttPutt Trolls for before eating them as Clay sees the brother interact pleasantly in shock.

"You weren't seeing that coming were ya?" Branch said to Clay knowingly, "Yeah... they've had a talk on the way here that didn't start off very well and patched up with each other thereafter."

Clay looked at his baby brother in amazement only to take in how much he had grown as he walks away to join Poppy in being shown off to Viva proudly who quickly braids his hair in excitement.

The Brothers then briefly catch up with Clay before Branch introduces him to Poppy and they all get to the nitty gritty of the visit from the group.

"So, Clay, this is my girlfriend Poppy."

"Hi, Clay! So great to finally meet you!" Poppy says before hugging Clay surprising him a bit, but he doesn't comment as she continues on, "Can you do the Rusty Robot for me?"

Branch looks at her in loving amusement as Clay awkwardly replies, "Yeah... No, I don't do that anymore okay?"

"Right. Kidding. Ha! Can you imagine? I wouldn't ask you to do that after meeting you two seconds ago. Who would do that?" Poppy answers awkwardly.

"Yeah, it's just that Fun Boy Clay is dead--" Clay says before Melody and Celeste deadpanningly cut him off briefly.

"Lies."

"Serious Boy Clay only does the Well Oiled Robot..." Clay says demonstrating said dance move.

"Still Lies."