epilogue !

gonna start updating my new book " ehsaas" chapters within a day or two ! So you guys can add it in your library and lists <3 ! Happy reading.

— ✧ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

5 months later :

My back pressed firmly against the wall of my new penthouse room, where we recently moved in 2 months back.

A warm mouth trailed along the curve of my neck. I couldn't help but throw my head back, releasing a throaty moan that escaped as I whispered, " Minahil..."

Her teeth sank into my flesh, drawing out a  groan from deep within me. With a firm grip on her nape, I pulled her face dangerously close to mine, hissing, "You are really an evil witch! " In response, she fiercely pressed her lips against mine in a passionate, hunger-filled kiss, her moans blending with mine.

My bare chest pressed against her clothed breasts, caused a low groan to escape my lips. In an instant, I skillfully unclasped her bra, the delicate garment falling to the floor in a forgotten heap.

With a hunger in my touch, my hands eagerly found their way to her soft bosoms, kneading them in pure desperation. Our lips remained locked in a passionate kiss.

Gently detaching my mouth from hers, I dipped my head, capturing one of her nipples in my mouth. The sensation of her delicate bud against my tongue sent waves of pleasure through my whole body. Meanwhile, my free hand skillfully teased her other nipple, gently pinching and rolling it between my forefinger and thumb. Her breath hitched, and a soft whimper escaped her lips as I grazed my teeth against her sensitive bud, biting it.

Her hands began to explore my body, roaming all over my chest and abs before venturing down towards my pants. With a firm but gentle grip, I held her wrist, halting her movements.

She let out a deep groan of frustration as she lifted her eyes to meet mine and glared at me.

"I can't take any chances that might harm our precious baby, my love," I whispered tenderly against her soft lips, planting gentle kisses upon them.

In response, she let out low, contented whimper and lazily wrapped her arms around my neck, and buried her face into the crook of my neck, wincing like a kid, making me chuckle as I held her close, patting her head softly.

Minahil was eight weeks pregnant, she had shared the joyful news with me just two weeks ago, and the realization that I was going to be a father overwhelmed me to the point of tears.

I couldn't contain my emotions, and for two hours straight, I cried in Minahil's embrace, shedding tears continuously.

I had intended to cry even more, but Minahil grew annoyed and scolded me, saying ' dumb jerk! It's a happy news, stop crying already.' but I anyways cried some more saying they were happy tears.