2 : dinner date

— ✧ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

S H E was standing just outside near the door waiting for me to take out the car. She looked effortlessly pretty. Saying she wasn't pretty would be a lie.

She looked ethereal, her tanned skin looked so pretty on her. Her almond eyes were just so deep and mesmerising. Everything about her is captivating she was an eye candy to everyone out there.

She cleared her throat when she found me staring at her. What am I even doing ? Damn.
As soon as I got the car out from the parking lot, I gently took her soft hands in mine and opened the door for her to get in.

Even if I wasn't really happy with this marriage I had to do it because i made a deal with my parents.

They always wanted me to be the heir of dad's business cause ofcourse I'm the eldest son of my parents. But I'm interested in painting and want to be a great painter so i had convince my parents and they made the deal of me getting married to minahil and I'd to agree with it.

It's not that I hate her but I don't really like her either she isn't like normal girls. She doesn't have sweet words she doesn't speak much.she doesn't smile and lastly she has an always expressionless face she is just so different then normal girls

I sat inside the car and started the drive, the restaurant was 45 minutes far so it was quite long journey.

The air conditioner was on and the car turned cold and I probably felt little cold which means minahil would be shivering by now. I looked at her to see what was she doing only to see her looking outside of the window.

"Feeling chilly , are you ?" I asked.
"No" she replied.
"Should i turn off the ac?" I asked.
"I'm accustomed to the cold" she replies.

She doesn't feel cold ? isn't that because she always wears a scarf around her neck? I was about to ask her about the the scarf when
"who is arham to you"? she inquired.
"Arham what?" I asked perplexed.
"U-uh it's nothing" she shuttered.

"You need to tell me now minahil" I said firmly. "Who are you talking about" I said asked again. "I said it's nothing so it's none of your concern" she replied coldly turning towards the window.

Weird how she was the one who asked about it and now it's not my thing to concern about? Isn't that suspicious, her asking about a guy to her husband while I don't know who he is.
Arham who might it be ?.

The whole ride was silent she was using her phone while I was driving. I opened the door for her and she got off. We were about to enter the lavish luxurious restaurant when a thief tried to pull minahil's sling bag.

She turned around to look at him trying to steal her bag. I was about to do something when - she landed a hard punch on his face which made his nose bleed and he fell on the ground.

I was standing there flabbergasted processing what just happened right now. Did she just punch him?.

The man was getting up wiping his nose with his bare hands & grabbed something out of his pocket.

It was a blade in his hand he pointed it towards minahil trying to hurt her I was about to do something when again minahil took his hand and twisted it roughly the man screamed in pain while she wasn't stopping.

Hearing him scream the people walking near stopped to watch the show.

"Minahil let's go in and not create a scene" I said. Minahil turned towards me and nodded.
she was glaring daggers at the man who was now holding his hand and hissing in pain. "Crazy women" the man mumbled.

The security took him away. We entered the restaurant and took a seat near. "What would you like to order sir & ma'am" the waiter asked.

"What do you wanna eat" ? I asked minahil.
"Order whatever you want I'm okay with it" she replied coldly.

"Two steaks and two strawberry refreshers" I placed the order. After placing the order I looked at her. She was wearing a black suit which was quite simple with some embroidery. She wore dark makeup this time compared to the one she did in the morning. She left her dark black hairs open. And a wrist watch on her wrist. She was a beautiful mess.

"Well I thought you only know to kick your husband down the bed" I mocked at her.
She ignored me completely when I said that.
"do you think you're a hero or something? There were security and even I was there instead of  beating him you should've -

"For your information, I'm not weak i can fight. And I don't need a man's protection I'm enough for myself." she replied cutting me off.

"What's so special in that bag of yours" I asked annoyed. "Even if it doesn't have anything important do you really think I should allow him to steal it ? How foolish of you to say that."She said mockingly.

"Did you just called me a fool?" I asked probably yelled. "You're acting like one" she replied furiously.

"The food is here" the waiter interrupted.
How dare she called me a fool ? I'm showing kindness whereas she is calling me a fool?

We became silent & stared eating our steak.
"So mrs minahil how does it feels to have dinner with a fool sitting in front of you" I mocked. She was cutting her steak with the fork and knife when she took the knife near
her finger checking if it's sharp or not.

I gulped at what she was doing. " y-you think I'm scared of a silly kn-knife? I do gym everyday" I stammered while trying to flex my biceps. She smirked keeping the knife on the table.

She smiled. This was the first time I saw her smile it was genuine. Her smile was pretty.
"I'm not trying to scare you mr Hussain, but you look cute when you're scared." She said still smiling. She looked so better while smiling rather than her grumpy emotionless face.

Seeing her smile I couldn't help but smile back at her. We stared at each other into the eye. When she said "let's go home it's getting late" and we went back in the car. The ride was silent again and we drove home.

It was 1:22 rn and everyone were almost asleep so me and minahil had to get inside without making any noise. The lights were off so i told minahil if she can open flashlight cause my phone was dead. "I've left my phone in the room" she said. We have to go in without the light.

We were heading towards the stairs when her leg slipped & she was about to fall when I hold her hands and pulled her up on the other step where I was standing. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Thanks" she said while walking inside the dark with me.

Our villa was huge so and they've turned off all the lights and we needed to go to the room like it was a task. We then found a torch at a table near the living room area of the second floor and with the help of it we went inside.

I sighed in relief. "Hectic day, it was" I said.
She was already inside the washroom when I said that. I went to the art room which was a small room where I do paintings.

I looked at the unfinished painting which I had to complete but the marriage came up. "I'll do it tomorrow I'm so tired today" I said to myself & just cleaned some of the things from the room and left.

I entered our room only to find her already on the bed sleeping. She must be tired so am I. I quickly took a shower and got changed into my comfy clothes and hopped on the bed making boundary ofcourse. I took another duvet from the cupboard and drifted to sleep.

                    **********************

Do vote and comment !! 💕