35 : precious treasure

Arsalaan's pov :

It started raining cats and dogs, with one last heart wrenching eye contact minahil faded away from my life ? probably yes

her teary blood shot red eyes flashed into my mind, the way she looked at me when I asked her to choose between me and her past makes shivers run down my spine.

my jaw clenched and my grip on the steering wheel tightened, my knuckles turned white due to the powerful grip. I felt the urge to burn down the whole world. i would do it, for her.

I would burn down the world for her, I would bring the whole world to her feet. I would bring the moon the stars the galaxies & the whole universe under her feet, only for her to crush and crumble me in the end.

the whole world might love you accept the one you want to be loved from. I've heard a quote or something like that and now I'm experiencing it.

i wanted to be loved, by her. Just the way I love her. Immensely, deeply, extremely and intensely.

she stormed into her car and dashed away and I was so frustrated to even look back for once, I mirrored her, I did the same and I now I fucking hate it and regret it.

I lost her ? did I ? or did she lose me ?

a blanket of pain was suddenly wrapped around me and my eyes started glistening with tears. Everyone I love, I lose.

Hear me out ! this is my story. I lost my most precious grandpa who loved me when I didn't receive the love from my father. he was my comfort person. He was killed. I lost him.

I lost the love of my life, my begum jaan. My mina, she is my solace, serenity & the only warmth I crave for. she is everything I need.
I lost her. Maybe I'll never get her back.

I'm love sick & she's my medicine, my cure.

her presence, her warmth, her eyes and her touch is enough to heal me, she is my pill.

My happy pill.

I parked my car at the corner of the highway and stepped out into the pouring rain. I made my way towards the bridge on the left side of the main road. It was already dark, and when I checked my phone, it read 8 pm.

I gazed at the wallpaper which had my and minahil's selfie. My heart clenched looking at the picture. It was when we clicked the picture at the canvas date while eating donuts.

I wanted to cry, to pour my heart, to let out all the pain but also I didn't want to talk to anyone. I don't know how I'm feeling right now. But what I feel, feels like dying.

I stood near the bridge gazing at the sky and then back to my Lock Screen. I pointed at minahil's picture with my index finger and tears started streaming down my face. I started to speak my heart out with whom you ask ? with her picture !