26 : canvas date

— ❀ Minahil's pov :

A few days later.

W A T E R I N G the plants in the garden randomly, I looked at the beautiful sky admiring it. Aniya entered the lawn in her cute jumpsuit along with tiny ponytails. She looked damn cute.

She ran towards me with giggles & laughter, also started pulling my gown downwards to bring me down to her level. I sat down and reached her height, and she giggled at me, showing her cute little baby teeth. I squeezed her cheeks tightly and hugged her, crushing her in my arms. I don't usually like kids so much, but Aniya happened to have a really special place in my heart.

After breaking the hug with my tiny boo I gently patted her head and caressed it. "Auntyyyy, archalan uncle is calling you" she informed looking incredibly adorable.

"archalan uncle, what does he want ?" I said rolling my eyes faking my annoyance and aniya chuckled at my action.

I held her tiny hand and walked inside the mansion. I quickly rushed to the kitchen to wash my hands because they had some dust from watering the plants.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I saw an extremely attractive man standing near the kitchen counter, chopping vegetables. He was wearing a sleeveless grayish-white T-shirt that revealed his toned biceps, which made me drool over them crazily.

His hair was slightly messy, and he had an apron tied around his waist, which made him look more handsome than he already is. I started gawking at him shamelessly, my eyes not leaving his fine as fuck biceps. I licked my bottom lip looking nowhere but him.

He cleared his throat approaching me,probably moving towards me who was standing exactly at the entrance of the kitchen. He moved closer to my face leaning in my ear.

"Feel free to gaze as long as you desire. I am completely at your disposal, as I've mentioned before." He affirmed out with a wink, kissing my earlobe. A sudden rush of adrenaline happened inside my body, giving jittery feelings in the pit of my stomach.

my cheeks reacted to his words turning dark shades of pink, he smirked in victory. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away slightly dashing my shoulder on his, hardly, controlling my smile.

It's been a few days everything's just going well between me & Arsalaan. When I was soon discharged from the hospital he took immense care of me with extreme gentleness. Also didn't burden me up with asking any questions.

He has started being more clingy with me than he already was. he keeps pulling me into hugs saying I'm like a cuddly bear to him and what all, and sometimes he even calls me with a new nickname candy floss.

I still don't figure out why ?

He also keeps saying so many sweet things to me, making my heart pound like crazy and saying that I don't like all of these would be huge white lie, because I kinda like being with him, I just love spending time with him, sometimes I feel like he's my only one. everything he does bring peace and another kind of comfort to me.