11 : Rapunzel

— ✧Minahil's pov :

Minahil's pov :

I  Q U I C K L Y rushed inside our bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I was damn tired. First because of the mission & second because of that dumbo. But wait how did he find me ? Did he stalk me ? I swear if it's true he won't be alive for more time.

I was still laying & breathing heavily I closed my eyes and that scene played in my mind.
"Or else I'll kiss you" . My cheeks were burning & were turned red. The way my tongue slipped into "sure do it then" My heart thumping faster. I was thinking about all the things that happened today when I heard someone scream from downstairs.

I quickly hastily got up from the bed & ran downstairs. "I think the voice came from kitchen" I said to myself pointing my index finger on my chin which gestured 'thinking'.

I entered the kitchen only to find Arsalaan standing on the counter of the kitchen with a pan in his hand. "What happened?" I asked. "There's a rat here" he said pointing towards the fridge. "It's inside, it can come out anytime" Arsalaan said in a serious tone.

"What a baby you're" I said face palming myself. "Don't be scared minahil, I'll protect you" he said assuring me. "You're the one who needs protection" I said irritated.

"Ahhhh it's out it's out" he screamed and jumped to where I was standing. Making me fall on the ground & him on top of me.

He was on top of me & I couldn't breathe. He paused, busy staring at me. I clicked my fingers at him. "Arsalaan get off me, you're heavy af" I yelled and he quickly came out of his trance.

He was about to get up when my scarf stuck inside his watch. He was about to remove the scarf when "No don't touch" I screamed. "Let me untangle it" he replied. "I'll do it" I said & moved his hand. I quickly untangled his watch from my scarf & got up.

"Scaredy cat you're & such a baby" I mocked at him clucking. "I'm not scared of anything okay"  he replied glaring at me. " is it ?" I asked with a smirk. "Yes ofc Arsalaan Hussain is not scared of anything" he said proudly. "Omg rat rat" I yelled. "Ahhhh" he screamed & quickly wrapped me in a hug.

His bouncy body touching mine. His biceps wrapped around my body. I felt jittery feeling when he quickly wrapped his arms around me & took me in a hug. He's such a babie. His soft hairs falling on his face. His scent invading my nose. I felt warm my heart felt different feelings . It started beating heavily. My heart so close to his.

"It's gone" I said and he quickly broke the hug. I suddenly missed his warmth. His body touching mine. "Can you please find something to eat because I don't want to go near the fridge" he asked with puppy eyes.

"No way, what if the rat bites me, I ain't going" i replied & he made sad expressions . "Let's order food instead" I suggested. I too was a little terrified cause who would like if a rat jumps on them. Ewww thinking of it grosses me out.