17 : wooing her

— ❀ Arsalaan's pov :

Arsalaan's pov :

I D O N' T really know how to express the feeling, but I was just being honest with this little heart of mine. Which guessed that I'm falling for her.

I was in an art supply store buying new paints along with brushes and some more essentials. I chose some of the best painting supplies for myself and purchased it walking outside the store. It was about 10 in the morning I had so much work to do, so I decided to first go get paints for the new paintings I'll be making today.

As I felt the need to quench my thirst I walked to the slushy stall on the other side of the road. Crossing the road from the zebra crossing line, when the traffic light turned red. As I was rushing towards the other side of the road, I felt a familiar scent invading my nostrils.

I felt the urge to look back and I did. As i looked back, I saw a lady in black along with dark shades & black mask, she walked passed me. Her scent reminded me of someone's warm, soothing Rosy scent. I inhaled the fresh roses kind of scent, exactly similar to minahil's.

I snapped my head again backwards only to look at the person once again but she was nowhere to be found. The feeling of her being minahil was intruding my thoughts but I shrugged it anyways, remembering that minahil was still sleeping when I left the house early morning.

I ordered a strawberry - watermelon combined slushy for myself and sipped on it feeling refreshed. I strolled on the streets of Canada gulping on my slush enjoying myself.

As I was strolling on the foot path I bumped into someone who was in great rush and staggered on the ground making all of my painting essentials fall.

"I apologise for the inconvenience" a bold voice husked out. I turned around and my eyes met with her, that women. Her eyes dark as a moonless night, so mysterious & captivating.

Her voice seemed foreign yet native to me. Her hair strands and that mask concealing her face. She looked deep into me and stood frozen. As if she saw some paranormal creature standing right in front of her. Her eyes not leaving mine.

She swiftly bend down and picked up my paint pallet and some brushes & quickly handed them to me not averting her gaze from me. Sudden feelings interrupted when our eyes weren't tearing from each other's. twinkling tiny mini feelings happened.

Her hair strands falling on her face hiding it completely. She rapidly handed me my stuffs & rushed away uncomfortably. I stood there dumbfounded looking her disappear in thin air. Why does she looks so familiar to me ?

Her voice ! Her eyes ! Her appearance !
They look so familiar yet unfamiliar to me.

I grabbed my stuffs and put in the bag I was holding and followed the mysterious women. I don't know what I was doing but all I knew was I had the sudden urge to know who she was.