"I was thirsty," she grabbed a half-cut mango in her hand. "For some mango juice."

"Hmmm." I loosened the two buckles on her shoulder, making the top part of her dress fall open to reveal two perfect boobs standing proud and upright. Why does this woman have to taunt me like this by running around practically naked all the time?

An idea sparked inside me. I could say she brought out the wickedness in me. But I was never nice to begin with. Watching her watch me, I caught the mango from her hand and rubbed it on her nipple to her gasp. The juice slithered all over her breast, leaving it sticky and hot. I had made a fucking mess, and now I had to clean up. I ducked my head and took one delicious, mango-soaked nipple in my mouth. I sucked, and I licked, and I bit amidst her groans. Mango juice off a boob. This could easily replace the best espresso in Italy. I came up for air. "I was thirsty too." I watched the juice tickle south over her belly. "For mango juice."

Reaching behind her, I took another cut mango, all bright yellow and squashy in my hand. I rubbed it on her other breast. She watched me, her teeth on her bottom lip.

"I think this one was feeling lonely. Sì?" I asked her, hovering over her juice-dripping breast.

"Yes," she whimpered.

I smothered my grin on her breast and devoured it just like I had her other one. I moved my juice-dripping hand to her twin and squeezed it, pinching her nipple sharply.

Good thing the maid left. Her groan was so loud it was a miracle Cora didn't wake up. I let my hands roam her body, painting her with sticky yellow juice till I reached her face, where I pulled her head and stuck my tongue inside, cooling her warm mouth with mine.

She shoved her needy body closer, rubbing herself against my dick.

I yanked my mouth off hers and caught her deranged eyes. "More?"

She nodded wildly.

"Words, Divya, I need words."

"Yes," she groaned. "More. Much more."

"Good girl." I shoved her back against the wall and followed the pattern of the flowing juice with my mouth. I couldn't decide whether I should lift her dress up or remove it completely. She didn't have the patience for my debate and shimmered out of her dress, dropping it on the floor. She lay in front of me in nothing but a sheer yellow panty, matching the mangoes.

I sighed. "Haven't we learned any lessons, mia cara? If you don't want your underwear torn, don't wear any." I confirmed my words by tearing off yet another piece of her wardrobe.

My eyes scorched her skin, burning her like a trail of hot wax. My caramel-coloured sex goddess, wrapped in yellow. I ignored my pulsing dick, pushing me to make haste. I wanted to enjoy this moment, take a picture, and store it in my memory forever. How did this woman become more beautiful day by day?

I grabbed hold of another mango and squeezed the juice out onto her naked pussy. She jerked as drips of juice hit her and tried to move my hand away.

"Tsk." I swatted her hand away. "My mouth is dying for some of that juice." Grasping hold of her knees, I spread them wide and pinned them to the countertop. I ducked my head and let my tongue slide along her thick lips, making my way to her clit. She bucked right off the worktop with a loud groan. I pushed her down again and continued my assault. Fucking nirvana. The taste of mango mixed with the essence of her.

I lapped up the juices, both of them, while I ran a hand to grab a sticky boob. I sucked her clit into my mouth, nipping it gently with my teeth before letting the flat of my tongue slide over it.

Taking two digits, I thrust them inside her wet and moist cave while I lapped her pussy like a man dying of thirst.

"Oh god," she groaned, putting on a strong attempt to yank my hair off my skull.

"So close," she whimpered, rocking her hips in time to my thrusts. I lapped faster, my fingers slick with all the juice.

Yes. She was close. She was a fine violin, and I was fucking playing her. I read the signs. The sweat beading on her forehead, the flush heating her skin, the tightness in her thigh muscles... before she launched and started to clench. With a loud groan, she came, shaking and sputtering all over.

Withdrawing my fingers, I stood up. I licked my fingers with a hum of pleasure. "Best mango juice I've ever had," I said unabashedly.

Pushing herself up, she grabbed a piece of mango with her other hand. She jerked my boxers down, my cock springing free, precum leaking.

"Fuck," I hissed when she leant forward and rubbed the mango over my dick while fisting me tightly in her hand. Cold juices on my hot rod. All the blood in my body rushed to one point. My vision hazed.

"What?" she asked, fluttering her eyes innocently. "I want the best juice too."

I groaned loudly, pushing her back against the wall, grabbing hold of one leg and lifting it on top of my shoulder. "Inside, NOW." Taking hold of her hips, I jerked her closer to me while I pushed inside in one go. Our simultaneous groans echoed in the empty kitchen. With her leg on my shoulder, the angle was so much deeper.

Absolute heaven. I wanted to make this last longer. I really did. I withdrew slowly to launch myself into her again and again. Only the sight of her naked, wanton, emitting husky groans tested my fucking patience. I loved the croak in her voice. Except it wasn't fucking helping that I could smell her cum and feel her spasming around me already.

Fucking temptress.

A groan spilt out of my lungs. I needed to last longer and not come like a teenager. I withdrew, and lifting her, I spun her around. Spreading her legs wide, she pushed her ass up while she leaned over the counter. I slammed into her again, pushing her shoulders to the cold marble countertop.

Reaching back with her hands, she grabbed my ass, her nails digging into my skin, leaving scratches for sure, like I would give a damn.

The noise of skin slapping against skin, accompanied by our moans was enough to test any man's patience. I needed to make her come again before I could. One hand nabbed her hip, the other on her shoulder. I pumped into her like a madman, withdrawing and thrusting deeper, again and again, till I finally felt her shake uncontrollably, crying out her orgasm. With a groan, I let go, shooting my juices inside her warm body, letting them flow inside her. My legs suddenly let go. I let my weight drop onto her, skin to skin, the sweat and juices in between us sticking us together.

She took another thing from me. I was never going to be able to look at a mango again without picturing her like this.

Yesssss guys
We are almost at the finished top
Few more chapters to go and mafia desire will be a done deal .
I hope you are finding it interesting
Please
Share
Comment
And vote 😉
Stay updated 😌❣️