The attitude of netizens regarding Talie's pregnancy has also become polarized. Although most of them are blessing and expecting her, there is also some harsh ridicule. Most of these people are extreme fans who have turned negative.

Those belittling and ridiculing words undoubtedly hurt Taliein, who had a strong self-esteem.

He began to blame himself for his hindsight. He should not have ignored Talleyn's feelings. He thought Tallie was acting like this because of the influence of his remarks.

Shen Yue approached and touched his head, wanting to comfort him, but couldn't find anything to say.

Taliein raised his eyes and looked at the person behind the chair: "Shen Yue, am I a very ruthless person?"

Shen Yue smiled and said: "Ruthless? On the contrary, isn't it because the feelings I carry are too heavy that I let you go through it? Is it so painful?"

Taliein was stunned for a moment.

"So you don't think I'm a heartless person?"

Shen Yue bent down, looked at each other closely with his eyes, and kissed Taliein on the forehead.

"Never."

————

"Professor Barron."

"Mention... Colonel Titjes?"

On the Ever Given, a gentle-looking man paused in the corridor of the porthole. He had just arrived from Gner When I came out of the office, I met my crush.

Tijes smiled, and what he wanted was exactly what he was at a loss for: "It's strange, why are you here?"

"You...you know me?"

Barron had a bookish air about him that had been immersed in books for a long time. It seemed like he had no emotional experience. When he saw Tijes across from him, he felt completely uncomfortable.

"I have also read your book. I have admired your name for a long time, but I didn't expect to see you here."

Of course I know you, Tijes thought to himself, but I went to the optical computer to check the information for you for a whole day.

The handle of the Theater Transmission Station made him completely the spy of the Dark Army.

He himself is always on guard, fearing that his evidence will be caught, and has been paying attention to the affairs within the military department. Especially in the past two days, two experts suddenly came to the Everlasting Ship. He was afraid that they were targeting the conduction station, so he went out of his way to This is waiting.

Professor Barron was immediately flattered: "Ah...thank you."

Looking at his performance, Tijes was even more sure that he had chosen the right person this time.

"Can we talk?"

"It's my pleasure..."

However, things didn't go as smoothly as Jess thought. Although Barron knew everything about him, he didn't say a word about the mission that Gerna asked him to come to the Ever Given. None of them would reveal it.

Taliein and Shen Yue had already returned to Clerk Manor. In the third trimester of pregnancy, Taliein's movement became increasingly inconvenient. The doctor also re-established the diet plan because he was afraid that his belly would be too big.

The closer Taliein got to the due date, the more nervous Shen became. He even suspected that he was hallucinating.

Once, while he was at his desk, the water glass in front of him was suddenly cut, and the diagonal cracks from bottom to top were smooth and smooth.