29

Sisser is vigorously carrying out the reform movement to abolish slavery, and Tallie almost caused a sensation in the Federation by destroying the Golden Feather Building.

Sisser has joined the Federation and is under the protection of the Federation. As the marshal of the First Army, Talleyn has supreme rights but has no right to interfere in the politics of other countries.

Lord Sisser complained to the Federation at that time, and the Federation Council and members could only hold another meeting on the matter.

Talleyn did not attend the meeting, and the results of the meeting were given to him by his uncle Xiazo Kleke.

"Apologise?" When he first heard the word, Taliein thought it was ridiculous.

Xia Zuo Kleike seemed to know that this was impossible, and tried to persuade him: "It's just a formality...even if the secretary issues a statement?"

Taliein just said indifferently: "Impossible."

"No, Talie Lie Yin, you broke into the Golden Feather Building and killed Keqier. The Federation must give Sither an explanation for this matter. What’s more, Keqier’s group was one of the consortiums that originally supported the Federation Council. It is precisely because you are Taliein, there is no way around this matter in full view of the public."

"Because he is rich, why did Semis convict him of accepting bribes?"

Xia Zuo was stunned for a moment. These two brothers are really a headache.

Talie has always had his own way of doing things, and has already been criticized a lot for his cold and decisive style. I don't know how many people he has offended. I can only say that the Federation needs his top-notch mental strength and citizen cohesion now, so they dare not touch him. .

And the younger brother Semis, as the chief judge, is scheming, playing both sides, and will do whatever it takes for the sake of power, money, and influence.

As an uncle, Xia Zuo always felt that he had failed in his duty and failed to guide the two brothers on the right track.

Xia Zuo asked again: "Semis is confused, but why did you kill Keqier? Is it for that omega?"

Taliein did not answer, seeming to acquiesce, Xia Zuo was a little shocked.

"Is he an S-level psychic omega?" he asked tentatively.

"It's a beta." Taliein had already stepped back half a step in advance.

Sure enough, there was an expected cry: "Are you crazy?!"

Xia Zuo shouted there for a long time: "Taliein, don't do stupid things. The marriage of the Kleike family is a big deal. Your grandfather I won't let you mess around in this matter."

"I'm hung up." Taliein was a little patient with his uncle, but only a little. After listening for five minutes, he hung up.

Shen Yue was studying his two balls in the room. Now that the two liquid balls were in his hands, he tried to use his mental power to explore the internal situation, but failed.

Now there seems to be no way to know whether the genes and spiritual bodies of prehistoric fire are still preserved in it.

Just like my liquid ball in the military academy is now empty, but from the outside, it is no different from before.

At a loss for the time being, there is still another goal. The green box records that the Goya people will go to a water planet in the Anaconda galaxy.

However, he is too far away from the Anaconda Galaxy. If he wants to get there, he must have enough money.