59

The door of the office opened, and the cut golden hair was long and flowing on the ground, like a splash of golden sea water.

Gena was stunned for a moment, then looked at the person on the office chair. The chopped hair now only reached behind the ears, which made people uncomfortable for a while.

"Marshal, Mr. Bessimo is here."

Bessimo is currently the most famous mathematician in the interstellar and enjoys a high reputation throughout the interstellar. This is the first time he has seen this legendary marshal in person, and it was because of a mathematical formula. .

The military cap is placed on the table, and the person sitting there has a pair of purple eyes that give people a strong and intimidating effect.

"Mr. Bessimo, please." The other party's voice was darker and colder than the one on the online imager.

Bessimo picked up the paper, which was heavy with the blood soaked in it.

After a long time, the mathematician was surprised and said: "I have never seen such a strange formula. Can you let me copy it down? If I want to crack it, it may take some time."

Taliein acquiesced to his request .

The mathematician carefully copied down the formula and took a photo with his optical brain. After confirming that it was correct, he asked: "Who wrote this? I must see it if I have the chance." The air around him felt anxious for a moment

. Tensioned, Gerner quickly came to the rescue: "Mr. Bessimo, I wonder what this formula is about?" "It's

very complicated. It's neither physical chemistry nor pure mathematics. It's more like sociology. "Tsk, this seems to be a real problem." His distressed tone showed more excitement in his eyes.

However, it was not until three years later that this formula was completely solved.

"Troy reminds you that the engineering ship is about to enter the S950 galaxy of the Anaconda galaxy. There are many wild stars nearby and star theft activities are rampant. Please pay attention to precautions."

A large engineering ship entered the Anaconda galaxy, and the fuel on the stern of the ship brought up a long The tail cuts through the dark space.

Shen Yue and Cyril have been sailing in the interstellar space for three years. In these three years, they have only explored a few wild galaxies where there may be traces of Goya.

In the end, all hopes are in vain.

S950 is the last suspicious location marked by Cyril's father, Tang En.

Since they were in a deserted galaxy, the news that happened a few days ago was still playing on the optical brain.

[The First Legion attacked the Amber Star Gate with full firepower, and we suppressed the Dark Legion on multiple fronts. ]

[The battle for the Amber Star Gate was long-lasting, and the Federation and the Dark Empire fought countless battles in the past three years...]

Shen Yue stared at the screen intently, and finally, Talleyn's image appeared on it.

His short hair is a bit longer than it was three years ago. The tips of his hair reach his shoulders. His cold eyes are revealed under his forehead that is pressed by a military cap. His shoulders are as straight as ever, and his figure looks thinner.

He cut off his hair three years ago. When he saw Taliein with short hair on the optical brain for the first time, Shen Yue was stunned for a moment.

He asked Cyril what it meant?