43

Gena sent him an imaging video.

In the video, Taliein is sitting in the repair cabin, his back is shaking, and he is obviously on the verge of a violent collapse. He is holding something tightly in his hand. If you look closely, it seems to be the clothes he changed out of in the repair cabin... He is

wearing The injury has not yet recovered. His face is pale and his arms are red. It seems that there are new injuries.

Shen Yue pressed his forehead. Taliein had just been temporarily marked by him. Logically speaking, it was the time when he needed to comfort him, but he did not expect that Taliein would wake up so early and be so seriously injured by the toxin. Strength to self-mutilation.

Finally, with Gener's communication, the school made an exception and allowed Shen Yue to come out from under the protective shield.

At the same time, the aircraft carrier Guangming landed in the Kate galaxy with a huge escort formation, which temporarily reassured everyone.

However, Talleyn still did not appear, and news that the First Marshal was seriously injured began to spread on the Star Network.

Although some remarks were immediately suppressed by the authorities, they were obviously concealed. Reminiscent of the bubble in Gotto last time, it is exactly the same as Kate's bubble now. Everyone felt that Talleyn was no longer able to play.

Coupled with the fact that the Dark Legion continued to spread rumors, the news that Tallie was poisoned by poison became a solid fact.

Originally, the appearance of the Overpass Man caused a huge uproar. Coupled with the rumors that Tallie was poisoned, even major websites frequently crashed.

Shen Yue thought he would see a temporarily marked Taliein who had nowhere to vent his anger and fear. Instead, he turned out to be a frail and beautiful war-damaged beauty who made everyone pitiful.

Taliein was lying on the bed, his golden hair falling from his shoulders to the foot of the bed, and the clothes in his hands were almost torn.

Although his face was pale, the gaze that stared at him was very powerful. He did not immediately knock the person down. It could be said that he was restrained. It would be better to say that he felt an inexplicable sense of relief when he saw Shen Yue approaching him with a worried expression.

However, his body that couldn't stop shaking and the clothes he held tightly in his arms couldn't hide the fact that he was in urgent need of Shen Yue.

Taliein stretched out his hands towards him while lying on the bed, his pale face helpless, looking like porcelain that could break at any time.

Shen Yue's heart moved. He hugged him with both hands and stroked his hair, feeling that his hands holding her were trembling.

It looks much worse than since the last time I was marked.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Shen Yue threw away the sweatshirt he was holding in his arms, so that there was no barrier between the two of them.

"...uncomfortable..." Taliein seemed to have trouble breathing, his forehead rested on his shoulder, his voice was weak, but he had nowhere to vent.

Shen Yue paused and rubbed the outside of his clothes for him. Talie's purple eyes suddenly tightened, his breath suffocated, and the hand that held him tightly almost pinched into his flesh.

He couldn't help but move closer to him, breathing rapidly.

Shen Yue rubbed his hair with one hand to comfort him.