41

As the foam accumulates, the sky turns into a sea of ​​foam.

People turned from surprise to panic, screaming and fleeing into the building, closing the doors and windows tightly.

Kate Emperor's star has changed from a steel star to a dreamy bubble planet.

"Shen Yue, Marshal is not good, come to the space station quickly." This was an urgent message from Gena.

Shen Yue's heart sank. Even the high temperature areas of the space station were affected. It was indeed the terrible bubble last time.

When Gurner sent the message, he was already on the shuttle ship, but the ship's hull was already covered in foam, and the bouncing foam adhered to the fuselage and exhaust port.

The fuselage rolled over twice uncontrollably and almost crashed. Fortunately, he grabbed the control and reversed the direction of the fuselage to stabilize the fuselage.

The shuttle ship stagnated in the bubble. This kind of single-passenger ship on the surface had almost no combat effectiveness. Shen Yue calmed down and controlled the spiritual thread. The thin thread wrapped the machine ship like a cocoon. As the power was accumulated, it broke through. Suddenly it soared into the sky and the bubble burst.

Tiny bubbles splashed, which seemed to reflect Talie's appearance of being tortured by toxins, riddled with holes and gloomy blood.

Obviously this huge foam army alarmed the First Legion.

Warships dispatched from a distance use positive ultrasonic waves and spray defoamers to eliminate foam in the air.

But this kind of bubble is obviously stronger and more elastic, and cannot be easily destroyed.

Pieces of foam radiated light like clouds, and the fuselage flew slowly.

Genna's battleship has already rushed ahead to clear the way for him. Several vents continuously release high-intensity cold air, and the bubbles freeze and burst when encountering the cold air.

With Genna and the First Legion opening the way, Shen Yue was able to move forward.

The space station has obviously just been engulfed by the bubble, and there are still a lot of signs of the bubble bursting on the building.

The office door automatically recognized his identity, and Shen Yue rushed into the office quickly.

The strong pheromones and violent mental energy surged out just like the last time in the mecha cabin, which was frightening.

Everything has turned into dust, the mental instrument warned frantically, and finally exploded to pieces.

"Taliein..." Shen Yue paused and saw the blood splashing under his feet. A pool of blood reflected his frowning peak on the flat floor.

He walked step by step along the river made of blood to the corner of the room inside.

The long golden hair covered the body of the mad beast. He mutilated himself as if he was numb and touchless, and his broken chest breathed in and out of the blood mist.

Shen Yue's heart was suffocated. He grabbed his hands that were hurting himself and hugged him tremblingly. Taliein was obviously aware of Shen Yue's arrival. He tightly grabbed his clothes and shrank his body covered with blood. Into his arms.

However, the purple eyes were hollow and bloodshot, reflecting Shen Yue's face as empty as a red mirror, with blood flowing from his ears and the corners of his mouth.

Shen Yue felt that his heart had fallen into boundless darkness.

His chest was pressed tightly against him, but he couldn't feel the strong and powerful heartbeat of the past.