25

"Dear passengers, in thirty minutes, we will arrive at the Sisel Planet Space Station. This interstellar voyage is coming to an end. I wish you a pleasant journey!" A sweet voice sounded on the starship.

In one of the boxes in the passenger cabin, the simulation developed by the Wild Star was in the final stages of detection. The detection in the Wild Star field was more difficult than he thought.

In the past few days, Shen Yue had not easily detected the first mining area containing crystals, but unfortunately the crystal content of this ore seemed to be a bit low.

It's better than nothing, at least it's good to be able to find mineral sources in such a remote desert star.

Hearing the beep from the robot on the tourist ship, he marked the place and waited for the officials to check the results. The engineering ship stayed on the deserted star and continued working.

Shen Yue exited the game, and the simulated wasteland and dry climate around him disappeared instantly, returning to a clean and comfortable box environment, and his breathing became much easier.

In the game, as soon as the marking was completed, there were nearby players watching.

【Are you a newbie? Why would it be marked in a place like that? 】

【As long as I have learned some strategies, I also know that it has been proven that there are no crystals there. ]

[The depth of his markings is different. ]

[Newcomers will always hit a wall. ]

...

Shen Yue had quit the game long ago and couldn't hear these disturbances. Looking out of the starship's porthole, one can already see the appearance of the planet Sisel: a dark planet completely surrounded by steel.

Passengers take a convenient shuttle out of the tourist starship and go directly to the surface of Sither.

Sisir is a relatively prosperous planet in the federal realm. Its location as a galaxy transportation center and the prosperity of its culture have promoted its commercial development.

Shen Yue's destination is the capital of Xise. The suspended steel city is dotted with bright lights, the tracks and ships are elegantly staggered, and the densely packed buildings give people a cramped and suffocating feeling.

As soon as Shen Yue set foot on the suspended city in the sky, Taliein had already received the news.

"Marshal, Shen Yue has arrived at the capital of Sisse, do you want to take action?" At

the Goto space station, Taliein was sitting in the office. Bivis was delivering coffee to him respectfully, and then immediately escaped into the wall. invisible Man.

Recently, Taliein's aura has made even the robots feel cold, and it is getting worse day by day. The biggest cold air has not yet broken out, and the subordinates can only silently endure this cold torture.

Hearing the words from Gena, Taliein only said: "Don't touch him, cut the scene." His

beloved prey escaped, and the hunter should catch it himself. How could such a thing be done by someone else's hands?

Jiaotang team Dujia steams a gift for you, "Yes."

Immediately, Shen Yue's figure appeared on the imaging stereo, mixed with the passing crowd and the city background with a cold steel texture.

He was wearing a simple and comfortable dark hooded sweatshirt, with the hat attached to the back, and a mask on his face. His black hair was slightly twisted, leaving only a pair of black, white, and black eyes exposed.