30

Zhu family.

"I don't care, dad, I want second place!" Zhu Ling put his arm around the shoulders of a middle-aged man, his tone was one part delicate and one part domineering.

"Second place? But this second place belongs to Tijes..."

Zhu Ling was stunned for a moment: "What? The second place is Tijes? How is it possible?"

She always thought that the first place in this internship must be It's Tijes's.

"Then who is the first place?"

The middle-aged man sighed: "A student named Shen Yue."

Zhu Ling suspected that he heard wrongly, and was stunned for a few seconds before reacting fiercely: "Why is it Shen Yue?! He He doesn't even have the qualifications for an internship, so how can he get an internship spot! Not to mention his mental strength, which is incomparable to mine!" The

middle-aged man was the vice-principal of the First Military Academy. He said seriously: "This matter is extremely special. Colonel Na made the decision himself, and he also added the quota himself. Long before, Genna had already reserved a quota for Shen Yue as an intern, but Shen Yue did not sign up at the time, so there was no quota for him. Otherwise, what do you think? " Zhu

Ling was silent for a few seconds: "Why is this happening? Why? What ability does Shen Yue have!" "

I heard from Gena that Shen Yue is very talented in mental healing, and it seems that he is also responsible for the problem of the red mammoth gene. If It's really like this. It's not surprising that the first place was given to him." The more

Zhu Ling listened, the more ridiculous he felt: "Dad, are you an old fool? Is it him?"

"Anyway, don't get involved this time, good boy, I'll give you a The reserve quota is enough. Also, please be more restrained in school. I'm about to become a full-time principal! Don't cause trouble for me!" Zhu's father hates that iron cannot be transformed into steel.

Zhu Ling nodded: "I understand..." However, the anger in his eyes did not go away so easily.

The Kate Emperor star is already visible from a distance, and the battleships of the First Legion are about to stay at the Kate Spaceport.

Talleyn's battleship left the docking bay ahead of schedule and headed for another planet.

He wanted to go back to the Clerk family, and before leaving, he specifically asked him not to go to Cyril.

Shen Yue stood at the portside window and watched the figure of the blue battleship disappear into space. In fact, he was a little worried about Taliein's mental problem.

There has been no mental riot in Taliein for two months, which is worrying. It always feels like the tranquility before the storm is about to come.

An explosion of toxins can occur at any time. The distant water cannot save the nearby fire. If he is not around, he cannot be treated in time.

The warships of the First Legion temporarily stayed on the Kate Emperor Planet, and landed on the space port one by one.

Shen Yue drove a shuttle ship by himself, passing through the space station and heading to the surface.

It was Genna who sent him back personally.

"Shen Yue! Hey! Here!" As soon as he entered the school gate, Qiao Qi greeted him from a distance.

Qiao Qi hugged Shen Yue and said sincerely, "Brother, I miss you."

Shen Yue: "Yes, I'm very touched." But it's obvious that your eyes are focused on Gena next to you...