81

On the Eros, in the vast universe, the First Legion paid tribute to the soldiers who died outside the theater. The last wish of the space soldiers was to put their ashes back into the universe.

Originally, modern cloning technology was mature and could preserve the genes of most soldiers for cloning. However, there are still more than 7,000 soldiers who were unable to get a chance to be reborn because they were clones and completely lost their lives.

The federal flag was flown at half-mast, the entire First Army Corps observed three minutes of silence, and all Starnet websites were gray for a day.

Tijes stood in the crowd of silent mourners, his whole body trembling, his lips pale.

When the silence ended, his back suddenly stiffened, as if sharp arrows had pierced his face. He raised his eyes, and Taliein's sharp eyes were looking at him coldly.

Tijes felt his head explode, his face was hot, and then he turned pale. Even if he pretended to be calm, he could not suppress the fear in his heart...

He returned to the office in despair, and fell to the ground: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I really am not..."

He never imagined that those two abandoned transmission stations could project such a strong energy field, and the dark army was more terrifying than he thought.

He also knew that he was now on the suspect list, but the legion did not have enough evidence. Guilt and fear kept him from sleeping for two days.

————

After the moment of silence, Taliein held a military meeting.

The next day, three aircraft carriers led their huge fleets to jump to the three star gates belonging to the Dark Legion.

The First Army's counterattack is about to begin.

Just after the meeting of the First Army, the federal meeting started again without stopping.

The First Legion has received a lot of criticism for the sacrifice of soldiers and traitors.

"With all due respect, this incident should not have happened at all. There seems to be some problems with the management of the First Legion." Tijes's father was the first to complain.

When it came to the last marriage proposal, the Artien family and the Kleike family were already openly at odds with each other.

"I think Tallie has been suffering from toxins for a long time because of the marshal. The sacrifice of the soldiers this time can be considered as a well-deserved death in exchange for the marshal's health." Marion was the best at sarcasm.

Tijes's father sneered: "Marshal's wedding is coming soon.

If we talk more, we will ruin the marshal's elegance." The legions are invading and guarding the federal territory without giving an inch. I’m afraid there is no time for you to make sarcastic remarks.”

Marion said: “Yes, yes, so I said that the soldiers died well-deserved and gloriously. This is definitely correct. "

That's it."

As soon as Talie's cold voice came out, it was like a bucket of ice water poured on it, shocking the group of people who were arguing with each other.

Just kidding, I'm a 3S class guy, and there's a Tianqiao man behind me, so I just want to have a good time.

Talie stood up with a stern expression on his face: "I will never give up this time."

Everyone in the Federation had different expressions, but they did not dare to refute.