That night, Kleike finally announced the good news online, indicating that Taliein's life was not in any danger now.

At first, people on the Star Network thought about asking Klaike to come out and give an explanation. Now that he has actually come out to announce the good news, they feel that Klaike and the Federation are lying to stabilize people's hearts, and various conspiracy theories have been raised.

Xia Zuo shook his head. Human beings are really contradictory. They want miracles but can't believe them. It's so annoying.

There are only two restoration cabins in Clerk Manor, which are set up on both sides of the corridor in the back garden.

Semis, who was wearing a medical uniform, was very familiar with this place. As soon as he pushed open the door of the repair cabin, a violent mist sprayed out from the top of the door, which was a pheromone blocking agent.

Despite being sprayed with a thick layer of blocking agent, Themis still smelled an unfamiliar pheromone as she approached the bed.

How could a beta have such strong pheromones?

Semis couldn't figure it out, and he wasn't going to figure it out. He took out an injection from his pocket and showed a proud look: "Anyway, thank you for preserving my most perfect work of art."

However, that pheromone was like Like a poisonous insect, even though there was only a slight leak due to the blocking agent, it still made his fingers tremble uncontrollably.

Semis's eyes gleamed coldly, and he became more murderous. Of course, he would not give up. He walked to the door, and the pheromone blocking agent was sensed again and sprayed out.

This time, his hands were absolutely calm and cold. The hand wearing medical gloves pressed the side of Shen Yue's neck, and the other hand held the medicine tightly. The needle had already cut into the skin blood vessels.

Before he could inject the potion, a hand was pressed on his shoulder, and a crisp click sound came from his bones. Semis' arm was forcefully removed, and then there was a sudden pain and the potion fell to the ground.

Semis's forehead was covered with sweat, and he turned around with a cold look, and was shocked and met a pair of red eyes as if he had expected it.

A shadow enveloped him, and his eyes filled with murderous intent almost swallowed him up.

Talleyn didn't say a word, but his whole body seemed to be filled with the coldness of hell.

Semis could only smile slightly: "Brother, you must have misunderstood, right? That's just an ordinary anti-inflammatory medicine..."

Taliein bent down and grabbed the medicine on the ground, and pulled him up with one hand. Semis said in horror. : "Brother...Brother! What are you going to do?"

He could only use his good left hand to try to stop Taliein, but he was thrown against the wall and fell to the ground with a loud noise.

Talleyn's eyes were almost coldly calm, his face was gloomy, and the toe of his shoe stepped on his left hand, ensuring that every inch of bone in his arm was crushed. This is a completely silent beast.

Themis howled in pain, his whole body shaking violently, but he knew that this was not the end.

Taliein squatted down and raised the potion in his hand. Semis stepped back in horror: "Brother...wait...brother?"

Then the potion pierced his neck mercilessly, and Semis fiercely Struggling but unable to break free, Taliein injected all the medicine into his body without saying a word the whole time.