Until a piece of intertwined water moistened their lips.

The person in front of him suddenly raised his head, and a pair of lips left him.

"The sinking is getting deeper and deeper..." Talie was already intoxicated, his hands tightly wrapped around his shoulders, arms and neck, not wanting him to go.

For him, the kiss was too brief, not nearly enough.

His pheromones poured out, and the breath of cold metal flowed continuously from the corners of his lips and neck, from his vibrant blood vessels and beating pulse.

With a strong aura of passion.

Like a drunken elk that jumped to nowhere, it staggered and stumbled among the forest leaves. The rich aroma of the wine made his throat dry, and he was in desperate need of finding a source to quench his thirst.

His kiss was seeking, but his hands were asking for it, his purple eyes were trembling, and he murmured with fierce longing.

His name was still repeated on her lips, and she finally fell into a more passionate kiss. Taliein sighed, tirelessly absorbing more comfort, and the tip of his tongue greedily entered.

Soft clouds and mist have drifted over the mountain tops, and the moist water vapor brings the breath of spring. The intoxicated elk are stepping through the bushes, and the alpha pheromone is getting stronger and stronger, which represents the intensity of love.

Shen Yue felt that his whole body was locked in alpha's breath. Every cell was excited for this long-lost breath, and Enigma's pheromones could no longer suppress it.

He looked at him. There was no doubt that Taliein was always charming and handsome. He was the most handsome among the alphas. Even when his purple eyes were charming, they had the power to look down upon everything.

No one knew who touched the other person's body under his clothes first.

Two pheromones from different time and space were entangled, unexpectedly intimately blending in this small space.

It seemed as if the lightning and the clouds were tangled together, and finally the lightning split the chaotic clouds.

Shen Yue could not ignore the voice in his heart. The flesh and blood body could not resist the pull of pheromones, let alone the attraction of the soul.

Enigma's pheromones had a fatal attraction for alpha. Taliein began to crawl into his arms, hanging his body with gravity on his hands, pressing his body close to him, wishing he could press himself into his chest. Here, he was deeply afraid that he would suddenly disappear.

Shen Yue held him in his arms just like he had when he was a teenager, burying his nose in his neck and breathing deeply his cold metal pheromones, a full sense of satisfaction bursting in his heart.

Pheromones test each other, entwine with each other, and merge with each other.

Shen Yue wanted to carry him to the room connected to the office, but Talie held on to him tightly: "No!"

He was afraid that Shen Yue would disappear if he moved around and left this place of illusion, just like a deer afraid of a strange place.

However, when Shen Yue kissed him, he knew nothing. Enigma's pheromones, with the scent of the forest, completely conquered his drunken elk.

The bed in the room was still the same as when Shen Yue left last time, and even the lamp on the ceiling was still the same, casting dim light and shadow, suitable for expressing emotions.

When the back touches the bed, when more pheromones leak out, when the hot breath comes from the ears.

Talleyn has been completely lost in this illusory world.