47 Finally Confess 💓

Start from the beginning

After a day of thinking about it, Cale finally decided to answer Choi Han's feelings.

"There are things I have to discuss with Choi Han. Eruhaben nim, you look after Raon for a while."

Cale smiled sending everyone away until it was just him and Choi Han in the room with soundproof magic.

The setting sun had a good atmosphere for the conversation Cale wanted to have.

Choi Han sat on the chair in front of Cale.

Choi Han didn't look nervous about what Cale might say to make Cale want to say no because of irritation.

Cale took a deep breath, calmed himself down, and looked at Choi Han.

"Choi Han, you know I'm no longer a virgin and I'm even pregnant, right? Can you accept that?"

Cale asked in a serious tone.

"Of course, Cale nim. If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing right now."

What Choi Han was doing right now was all for Cale's comfort.

Cale, who heard that, felt his next words choke in his throat.

"Even though the child might have his father's face?"

Choi Han saw Cale who was more nervous than him, nodded, and smiled to let Cale know he was serious about it.

"Choi Han, I couldn't bring myself to say it before, however, this child's father is Adin."

Cale held his stomach afraid to look at Choi Han.

What if Choi Han didn't want to raise Adin's child?

Stand!

?

Cale was confused when he saw Choi Han standing up.

“I will kill him for you, Cale nim. No, I have to call Ron and Beacrox to torture him.”

Seeing Choi Han who did not hesitate to do that, Cale laughed.

"Sure, but after we defeat the empire."

Cale held Choi Han's hand.

"If you're willing to accept me, who has so many flaws like this, I can't say no, Choi Han."

Hearing that, Choi Han smiled and hugged Cale tightly.

"Thank you, Cale nim. Thank you for accepting me... I really, really love you..."

Cale's heart really felt warm hearing that.

It's true what Katie said.

It's not wrong to accept it and see how it ends.

“No, Choi Han, it's me who should thank you for everything you did for me.”

Cale returned Choi Han's hug with a tight hug.

Ahhh, now for some reason, Cale felt like he could completely accept that he was an omega.

He no longer wanted to be an Alpha who had to look cool all the time.

He had to thank Kim Rok Soo who gave him this omega body.

Cale hopes Kim Rok Soo doesn't faint because of the amount of work he has left.

However, Cale was confident that Kim Rok Soo could do it well.

“So, Cale nim, I can take your pain away now, right?”

Cale nodded and closed his eyes.  After accepting that he was an omega, Cale didn't have to care about appearing strong as an Alpha.

Choi Han held Cale's cheek gently and kissed Cale gently too.