He was also super confused about accepting Choi Han's feelings.

He always just rejected Omega who confessed his feelings to him.

'If I refuse, will I get beaten?'

Cale looked at Choi Han who was looking at him with that hopeful gaze.

His mature face is very handsome...

'It doesn't matter if I accept it because of his face, right?'

Cale was in a dilemma because of this.

"Uhhh, give me time to think..."

Cale really had to think because his mind was super messy with the voice of an ancient power.

Choi Han who heard that, smiled brightly.  He knew Cale would accept it just hearing that.

Because the person Cale was going to ask about this was...

.

.

"Katie! Help me!"

Cale was holding a magic communication device with his gloves.

Choi Han knew Cale would ask Katie for advice eventually.

It's just about time, that Cale will accept him.

Katie is a silly girl.

- Just accept it, Cale!  I have never regretted accepting Neo as my fiancé!

Katie spoke in an excited tone hearing Cale's problem.

Katie's hair was wet and she was in the bathroom in her mermaid form.

"I still have to think about it, Katie. I seem to be using Choi Han too much... Moreover, he now wants to take away any pain I might experience..."

Cale looked troubled by that.

- Because of that, just accept it!  Have you never felt your heart beating super fast like you're going to faint when you're with him?

?

Cale was confused when he heard the question.

"I often feel it when I'm with Choi Han. But isn't that the effect of Cecil's illness?"

The grip on the magic communication device almost slipped when Katie heard that.

- Oh my Gosh, Cale!  Cecil's disease just makes your heart hurt super painful!  Never makes your heart beat like you ran a field!  That means you have fallen in love with him!  You're an idiot!

Hearing that from Katie, Cale felt embarrassed.

"If what you said is true, that means it's not wrong for me to accept him, right?"

Katie nodded hard.

Cale smiled thinking about it too.  Her heart felt warm when he received Choi Han's feelings.

"Ah, Katie, I really want to go to your wedding ceremony. I don't even like being in the empire. Why do you have to get married when I have to go to the empire!"

Cale let out a long sigh.  Katie just chuckled when she heard that.

"Well, whatever happens, congratulations on your wedding."

In the end, Cale said his congratulations to Katie.

- Hehe thank you.  Ah, Neo has called me.  I called again next time. Good luck~

With that, Cale and Katie ended their call.

.

.

.