Chapter 4 Jessica Jetdragon

Beginne am Anfang

*TM 01 Player 072 learned pal metal armor +2

*TM 02 Player 072 learned chillet metal headband +3

*TM 03 Player 072 learned Ocarina of rallying

*TM 04 Player 072 learned Saitama gauntlet

     Awesome, I'll need to make some of this stuff after we find Sam's friend.

     Walking a bit further we come across a large camp with metal walls. That must be our destination.

     "Shit, I didn't think it would take this long to get here, you sure we had to kill that wandering merchant?" I ask Sam.

     "Did you have the twenty thousand coins for that legendary sphere and flame resistant shirt mijo?" He replies.

     I open my bag and peak inside.

     "I got fifty coins," I reply.

     "Ah, I see Moon is eager to speak with you, just keep heading west toward the smoke from that camp," Sam says with a smile.

     I hide in the shade of a large rock and send out Moon. She's overly excited to see me.

     "Moon!"

     "Calm down Moon," I say as she tackles me.

      "Luna-ris," she says pressing her forehead against mine.

     "Yeah, I know it's hot, we're looking for a dragon though," I say pulling a purple sphere.

     Moon concentrates really hard as she scans the area with her telepathy. I wonder what it's like to be able to look around and hear everyone's thoughts. A blessing? Or a curse? Only the user can decide that I suppose.

     "Lunaris!" Moon says dragging me to an open lava field.

     The burnt corpses of tree trunks and charred dirt fill the scenery. Casting my gaze downward reveals a nitewing's eye view of the island. 

     My pupils widen. That's one huge dragon, and it's, asleep? How did Moon know it was here, could she sense its presence or hear its dreams?

     I move closer and poke it with my finger. After a few moments I give a sigh of relief. Good, I haven't been incinerated. Isn't someone supposed to be guarding her though?

    "Mister what are you doing?" I hear a small female voice ask from behind me.

I turn toe see a young girl acting shy. She twists her foot in the dirt batting her dark blue eyes. Her playful composure doesn't hide her loneliness.

     "I was just trying to talk to this dragon," I reply.

     "Oh so, you speak dragon?" She asks sarcastically.

     "What's your name kid?" I ask with a smile.

     "Indigo," she says with a strained smile.

     "Congratulations Indigo, you're pal number four," I say throwing a sphere at her.

"Oh no, this isn't good," she says looking around frightened.

     She disappears inside and it rocks a few times before locking. Fuck me I'm a sick bastard. I can't believe I just caught that little girl in a sphere.

Paldeck #Unregistered

Indigo, a sweet little girl with a violent past. Catching humans in spheres is highly frowned upon. You should be ashamed of yourself you degenerate scum.