Chapter 2

RHOGON ||

I roll my eyes when I hear multiple knocks on my office door, knowing all too well that my mates were listening the whole time.

"These men disobey every command we give them." — Ace hops in. I ignore him to respond to the incessant knocking.

"Come in, you disobedient delinquents!" I call out to them, trying to stifle my laughter as I watch the door swing open and four grown men pile in.

Mateo walking in first with Zayne right behind him as usual.

"Que pasa? Did you just call us delinquents?" Mateo asks smiling as he walks to one of the seats in front of my desk.

"I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about me or you." Zayne shrugs, taking the seat next to Mateo.

"Wait, what the fuck are delinquents?" Hendrix asks as he comes in next, a frown plastered on his face.

"It's what you and Jett are." Zayne answers. "And watch your fucking mouth, shit."

"Oh, well then it must mean awesome." Hendrix smiles at me before turning his lip up at Zayne. "You do realize you just cussed too right?"

However with one look from me, Hendrix quickly quiets down, his smile falling as he ducks his head and takes a seat. Zayne wasn't an Alpha male who liked to be challenged. His temper rivaled my own and I was in no mood to break up a fight right now.

"And good looking! Don't forget good looking!" Jett sings, being the last to walk into my office.

When he notices my lap is empty, he looks at Hendrix, who notices my lap at the same time. Then they both rush towards me, Hendrix running around the desk, but Jett beats him as usual by completely jumping over the thing and falling onto my lap. Landing pretty damn hard on precious cargo.

"Fuck!" I curse, lifting Jett off my lap to rub my jewels for a little while, sending him a glare that he ignores before climbing back onto my lap.

"Aww come on Jett, you get to sit on him everyday," Hendrix whines. "You need to fucking share."

"Don't be a sore loser. Next time think smarter, not harder. Obviously jumping over the desk was easier than going around it." Jett teases, wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning into me, his back flush against my chest.

"I can't stand you sometimes. You're always hogging Rho," Hendrix growls, walking back around my desk and taking the seat next to Zayne who pulls his chair closer to try and quiets down our emotional pup. "He's our mate too."

"Well you've been with him longer Hendrix, so it's only fair that I get to have more of his attention now." Jett argues back before rubbing my arm. "Right baby?"

I stay completely silent on the matter, not just because we're all Alpha males and we're all bound to argue and duke it out every now and then, but also because Jett was right and I didn't want to say anything for fear of riling up Hendrix.

Hendrix didn't have the most patience, although Zayne out beat him in that department, he still was the most short tempered of all of us and he has a tendency to let his emotions get the best of him. The last time he wanted something and didn't get his way, he challenged Jett and Zayne had to step in and force him into a mate submission while Mateo and I were at the office.

But Jett was right. He'd been here with us for the least amount of time. So it did seem fair to give him more attention right now.

Four years ago, Mateo used to be the Alpha of the Crescent pack, which bordered mine, but he lost his packhouse along with majority of his pack and both of our parents while mine were visiting his pack, due to a wildfire.