Chapter 37: War Game Part 3: Finale and Behind the Scenes.

(Bell POV)

I ran through the corridors of the castle, my feet thumping against the ground as I approached the throne room. As I approached Hyakinthos.

I remembered my past. Back when I was a complete novice, who had just been saved by Aiz Wallenstein.

When I delved into the dungeon...

I was weak.

But then again, maybe I still am.

I was naive.

But then again, I still definitely am.

I was alone...

But now... I no longer am.

It began with me and Goddess Hestia...Then Lily...and Welf...and now Makoto had joined us too.

A warm light began to generate in my hand as I ran. We reached a clearing, a bridge connected to the place where he waited. A few figures stood readying spells to launch. But Welf quickly canceled them out and I dodged past them, into the underside of the castle.

In the future, I'm sure I'll meet many more people and our familia will grow...but it will always have stared with me and Hestia....

That was my place, that's where I belonged. With her...in the Hestia familia.

My running slowed to a walk. Welf would be holding the people on the bridge off...Now it was my turn. The stage had been set and now I would fight him.

I raised my hand, white particles lightly danced around my palm.

I belonged in the Hestia familia...and no one could ever change that fact.

"Firebolt."

A sea of white hot flames shot from my palm like lightning, slamming against the ceiling and exploding out of it destroying the top of the castle. Dust flew everywhere and a gapping hole was left above where I now stood.

I jumped through it and landed. Before me Hyakinthos, stood a face of shock twisted to recognition than anger. I took the bead that Ciel had given to me and broke it.

Instantly a clear semi-spherical field surrounded me and Hyakinthos in a 10 meter radius. It seemed to be a barrier of some sort.

"What in the-" Hyakinthos looked around in shock but I gave him not time to process. I wasn't quite sure what it was either, but I didn't care right now.

All that mattered, in this moment, was my fight against the man before me.

I began my attack. Swinging my Hestia knife in a flurry. Giving him no time to counter. He managed to block the attacks, but it was clear he was surprised by the deference from before. I was stronger now. Strong enough to fight him.

He gritted his teeth and swung back with his flammard. I dodged to the side.

An opening! I slashed to the side cutting a small gash against his abdomen.

His face twisted in anger and pain, but he fought through it. Swinging his weapon down upon me I was left with no other option than to dodge back. Fortunately My agility surpassed his. His movements that once seemed like blurs moved in seeming slow motion.

Compared to them... this is nothing! My endless battle with Ms. Tione and Ms. Aiz came to mind.

I moved to the left of his sword and struck him to the solar plexus with the back of my blade. He keeled over for just a moment. But that was enough.

I delivered a knee to his chin launching him back up and causing him to lose his balance.

NOW! I prepared to launch a finishing blow.