"Who was the girl?" I asked.

"Chile, I don't know... I'm over it," she said, though I could tell she wasn't.

"Yea, ok," I chuckled.

"You better watch, Aubrey. That nigga always has some bitches sniffing around," Lo warned.

"Lo, don't even do that," I shook my head.

"You're right. Anyway, I'll talk to you later. I'm about to call Lana," she said.

"Bye, girl!" I hung up just as Aubrey called.

"Yes, Mr. Graham? Are you done?" I asked.

"I'll take this in a size 8.5," I said to the sales associate.

"Yes, we just finished, Baby. Where are you?" Aubrey asked the boys' voices loud in the background.

"I'm at Neiman's. I see some shoes," I said, smiling at the associate who handed me the shoes.

"Neiman's huh? Heels?" he asked.

"Of course," I smirked, trying on a pair. I stood and looked in the mirror.

"So these will be worn tonight while I'm working that shit," Aubrey said, his voice low.

"Mr. Graham, behave. You're nasty, you know that?" I teased.

"Shit, you're just as nasty as me. Last night? The elevator? You pulled my shit out on the elevator, A.P.," he chuckled.

"I did no such thing, that was Anastasia," I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Anastasia is something," he chuckled, before getting distracted.

"This nigga Chubbs showed up, baby," Aubrey said.

"Mmhmm, I know. Lo sent his ass off," I said, finishing up with the shoes. I nodded to the associate to take them to the register.

"Will that be all?" he asked.

"Yes, just these," I said.

"Who are you talking to, A.P?" Aubrey asked, now FaceTiming me. I answered and smiled.

"I'm talking to the young man who works here. I'm about to pay for my shoes," I said.

"Let me see them," he said as I walked up to the counter. I opened the box and held up one shoe for him to see.

"Oh yeah... you better have them on tonight. I'll pay for them," he mumbled.

"Aubrey, I'm paying, now," I said.

"Yeah, just let me know how much and I'll give you that money! I'm about to head back to the hotel. Meet me there," he said.

"Ok, I'll see you in a few, Mr. Graham," I replied, smiling as I ended the call.

Back At The Hotel

I walked into the hotel lobby, spotting Chubbs talking with a few of Aubrey's assistant coaches. I waved at them before heading to the elevator. As I rode up, I received a text from Zo.

"Ma, can Cairo come over? We're just going to be chilling and playing the game," he wrote. I was about to say yes, but then I remembered he was on punishment.

"No, Zo. You know you're on punishment. You're lucky I didn't take anything from you," I replied just as the elevator doors opened on our floor.

Unlocking the door with my keycard, I stepped inside to find music playing and the shower running. I took off my shoes and slipped into my slippers, making my way to the bedroom.