14.0

It was now Wednesday, and I was on my way to pick April up from the airport

It was now Wednesday, and I was on my way to pick April up from the airport. I was actually on the phone with Zo while driving.

"I swear, Coach G, I'm not trying to upset my mom. Like I know she doesn't trust Klay, and honestly, I'm not one hundred percent there either, but I at least want to try. I know I said I didn't want anything to do with him, but... I... I don't know. I guess I'm looking for something," Zo said, sounding troubled.

"All I can say is take your time, Zo. I've told you over and over how most of these situations go. It's never good, but that's your decision. Your mom doesn't like it at all, but can you blame her?" I replied.

"You're right. I just wish things were different. But anyway, you ready for this weekend?" he asked.

"Of course I'm ready! Ask your boys," I chuckled, talking about my players.

"Man, Coach, you should have let me come to Ohio," Zo said.

"Nah, don't even do that. I told your moms you could come, but she said no, plus you have school. Besides, you're on some sort of punishment," I laughed.

"Man, she has me on lockdown. I can't even leave the house unless it's an emergency," Zo sighed.

"Should have thought about that before putting yourself in that situation, but you'll learn. You got off easy, my guy," I said.

"Yeah, I know," Zo replied.

"But look, I'm at the airport, so I'll be talking to you. Call me if you need to talk, kid," I offered.

"Okay, Coach," he said before hanging up. I parked where April said she was. She had texted me while I was on the phone, saying she just walked out. I turned and saw her talking with someone.

I couldn't help but stare and admire her beauty. "Fuck, she's so beautiful," I thought to myself. Her outfit showed every curve, and I loved it. I got out and walked over. She noticed me and smiled, excusing herself from the conversation and walking over to me. I pulled her into my arm, placing a kiss on her lips. I didn't care if her lipstick smeared onto my lips.