Pillow fights and heart-to-heart talks

"Wow, Leo," I whispered, unable to take in everything at once. "Is that a nuclear reactor?"

"Yep- hey, catch," Leo threw something at me- a phone. "I came up with these- they don't attract monsters due to the Celestial Bronze casing."

"Wow, thanks." I pulled out the memory card I had saved from my old phone, put it in the new one, and switched it on. "Oh wow, this is super high-tech... Leo, you're a genius."

I whipped around, pointing the camera at Leo. "Say cheese!!"

Leo giggled, making a silly face. "MACARONI!!"

What a moron.

I burst out laughing, clicking a picture of my idiot best friend before snapping pictures of the bunker. This place is so cool-

I moved over to click a picture of the bulletin boards but paused at the sight of a white-line blueprint of a magnificent Greek trireme, with the masthead of a dragon. "Is it just me, or does that masthead look like Festus?"

"Nah, it isn't just you," Leo said, coming up behind me, "that is Festus- that's the blueprint of the Argo II, the ship that I sailed on, along with the rest of the Seven to Greece, to defeat Gaea."

"Jeez, did I miss all the exciting stuff?" I asked, a little grumpily.

"Trust me, chica, it's better this way," Leo said darkly, her face becoming more serious as he stared at the blueprint.

He's all serious now- this won't do-

I grabbed a cushion from the nearest couch, snuck up behind him, and smacked him in the back of the head. "PILLOW FIGHT!!!"

Leo gasped, stumbling before turning to face me, grinning like a madman as he leaped towards the couch, reaching for the other cushion. "OH, YOU'RE ON!!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T," I laughed as I tried to block him from getting the cushion, only to fail as Leo dodged, picked it up, and swung it at me.

"HEY!!" I smacked the pillow away, and it flew out of his hands and across the bunker.

CRASH!!

Leo and I froze, before running toward the source of the crash. Oh gods, I hope I haven't broken some important, delicate machine- or released a ton of radioactive nuclear waste into the bunker-

The cushion lay on the floor next to a desk, glass shards embedded in the grey fabric after having knocked over a picture frame, which was lying on the ground in pieces. The picture of a stunning caramel blonde was lying among the fragments of the picture frame. 

(A/N: This is the photo- got it off Pinterest)

Oh shoot, that must be Calypso- I just broke the picture of his girlfriend, didn't I?

"Leo- I'm so sorry-" I whispered, but there was no response. "Leo? You okay?"