At a glance, it was almost like a cult. Their attitude was almost akin to worship. Kim Yujun found it hard to believe that what he was seeing was real.

"Director, this line. I'd like to check the part you mentioned earlier. It won't take long."

"Uh, I'm in the next scene. Could you check mine first?"

Not just the officials, but even the top actors of South Korea, everyone.

The rumors were true. But even saying that felt insufficient. The rumor about Moon Kangwoo following the director like a disciple. It wasn't just Moon Kangwoo trailing behind Junwoo. Everyone here was doing the same.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for an opportunity to ask Junwoo something or strike up a conversation.

It was like kindergartners following their teacher, nobody acting independently.

Veterans in this field, all bowing and jockeying for the attention of a seventeen-year-old director, a bizarre scene unfolding.

'Is this really a movie set..?'

He walked through them, feeling out of place, lingering around Junwoo.

Kim Yujun was the sole investor in this movie production. Every element of this set, he knew, would have been impossible without his investment.

But the atmosphere was such that it didn't seem right to casually call Junwoo over or strike up a conversation.

Even as he lingered nearby, Junwoo didn't even glance his way.

'Could it be... he doesn't remember who I am?'

He felt embarrassed, as if his previous worries about holding the key to something were now trivial, feeling like an unwelcome guest. Seo Ye In, who came with him, seemed just as out of place, standing blankly in a corner of the set.

'At this rate...'

Kim Yujun made a phone call.

Following that, many things started arriving at the set.

Meal trucks, premium catering services, beverages, blankets, individual waiting rooms, transportation, and more.

Although the set was already not lacking, being filled with top actors of the country, what was being added was overly extravagant for a mere movie set.

But Kim Yujun's mood started to sour. Even though everyone expressed their gratitude, the lavish support didn't seem to meet their satisfaction. Convenience and support like this seemed insignificant, as everyone's attention was still solely on the director.

Then, when the premium packed meals Kim Yujun ordered arrived late at night.

Junwoo was still fiddling with the camera.

The officials, staff, and actors, with packed meals in hand, started cautiously hovering around Junwoo, waiting for an opportunity.

Finally, when Junwoo finished his work and sat at the table,

Kim Yujun picked up two packed meals.

As he approached, seemingly with a natural stride, as if he had been waiting for this moment.

*Whoosh.*

*Clatter.*

"Director."

Jin Do-ryeon abruptly pulled out a chair and sat down.

"You mentioned something earlier. I wanted to talk more about it."

Kim Yujun felt embarrassed as she stood next to the two of them, holding a lunchbox.