Chapter 45 Overflow

Start from the beginning

Xie Miao's expression gradually turned cold. It took her a long time to find her voice and squeeze out four words from between her teeth, "Get out of here."

Zhou Niannan frowned, "Xie Miao, you——"

"Zhou Niannan!" Xie Miao clenched her palms tightly, and could no longer hold back the grief and anger in her heart. She said with red eyes: "You are from a noble family, and I am from a humble family. Do I deserve to be insulted and despised by you again and again? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are!"

Zhou Niannan smiled and wondered if she had heard something wrong, "Xie Miao, I have already told you that I am marrying you into the Marquis Mansion in a big sedan chair, not taking you as a concubine."

Xie Miao laughed angrily and asked, "What? If you are willing to marry me, I should marry you happily?"

Zhou Niannan's handsome face suddenly turned gloomy, "You don't want to marry me?"

"I'd be crazy to do that - no, even if I'm crazy, I won't marry you!"

The veins on his forehead were beating faintly. Zhou Niannan grabbed her hand and asked angrily: "Then who do you want to marry? Cui Er or someone else?!"

Xie Miao shook him off, rubbed her wrist and said, "Why is it necessary for a woman to get married? I don't care about you, Cui Muli, or anyone else."

Zhou Niannan had a bad feeling, "What do you mean by this?"

Xie Miao said: "I want to give up secular life and become a nun."

Zhou Niannan was stunned for a moment, then forced a smile and said, "Xie Miao, don't joke around."

Xie Miao gave him a numb look and said, "When my aunt's baby is a hundred days old, I will go to Qingxin Temple to officially become a nun. So Third Young Master Zhou, you don't have to wait any longer to see my joke."

*

Many people could hear the conversation between the two in the side room clearly.

Third Young Master Zhou asked to marry Miss Cousin Xie, but Miss Cousin Xie not only refused to marry, but also said that she would go to Qingxin Temple to become a nun.

Oh my God, Miss Cousin Xie is a fool!

The guards looked at Fu Lu and Lan Xia strangely, as if they were asking: Is your Young Lady out of her mind, to let go of the position of Third Young Master Zhou's main wife and unexpectedly want the troublesome life of a Buddhist nun.

Fu Lu and Lan Xia ignored the strange looks from others and thought in panic: Miss really wants to become a nun!

No wonder she eats vegetarian food and chants the Buddha's name every day and goes to Qingxin Temple to stay if she has nothing to do! They want to tell the Second Lady, absolutely must tell the Second Lady!

In the carriage on the way back, the two maids remained silent. They only waited until they get back to the house to complain to the Second Lady.

Xie Miao saw it and knew it well.

What Zhou Niannan did today was beyond her expectation. In anger, she blurted out her true plan. She understood that it was difficult to get the understanding and support of others, but she was too tired to pretend anymore.

"Fu Lu, Lan Xia." Xie Miao pressed her eyebrows with thin silk. She breathed out a breath of melancholy, and asked, "Don't you have anything you want to say?"

Seeing her taking the initiative to ask, Lan Xia couldn't hold back and said plaintively: "Miss, do you really want to become a nun? What about this slave and Fu Lu?"