27

After the wedding, everyone went to the wedding reception and started eating dinner. Things were going well until Shotaro showed up. Shadows angrily grabbed her purse and stood up from the table.
"Thank you for inviting me but I'm afraid I have to leave," Shadows said to Z and Anton.
"Wait! Don't go! Maybe we could-"
"I'm sorry Z but I can't. Goodbye."
"Will we at least see you at home?" Anton asked.
"I'm sorry but I'm leaving for good. I can't stay here," Shadows replied.
And with that, she ran away.

🧡
Eunseok had looked everywhere for Sora but he couldn't find her. Eventually he found her sitting in the hallway.
"You don't want to eat?" Eunseok asked.
"I'm not hungry..." Sora replied sadly.
"Is something wrong love?"
"I just...I kind of regret saying that I don't want to get married. I realized that I love you a lot and I don't want to let you go. But at the same time I think..."
"That we should get to know each other more before getting married?" Eunseok said.
Sora nodded.
"I think so too. Let's not rush things. I love you and I always will," Eunseok said.
Sora hugged him. "I love you more."
🧡
"So now what do we do?" Z asked.
"Well I'm afraid this book is coming to an end," Anton replied.
Z looked at him confused.
"Uhh I mean, we have to plan our honeymoon! How about Paris?"
Z smiled. "Paris sounds great! But what about your tour?"
"We'll go before the tour, it'll be fine."
Z hugged him. "I love you."
Anton smiled. "I love you too. Now, let's go have some cake."
Z laughed and they both stood up and joined their friends eating cake.

THE END

Author: So...book 3? It won't be out for a couple months though because I have school.😅