6

-LATER-
"Shadows! I need you to pretend to be my wife," Sohee said.
"Heck no! Go find a single girl, not my wife," Shotaro said.
"I don't think I would be a good fake wife for you. Maybe I could set you up with another girl though," Shadows said.
"Really? Like who?" Sohee asked.
"I have a few friends that work for SM Entertainment as stylists and backup dancers. I'm sure one of them would be willing to pretend to be your wife," Shadows replied.
"Wait, why do you need a fake wife?" Shotaro asked.
"Oh uhh I may have lied to a creepy fan that I was married and now they want proof..." Sohee said nervously.
"Please tell me you called security," Shotaro said.
"Um aren't you forgetting? We don't have security here," Sohee replied.
"Oh...right. Well good luck to you."
"Here's a list of all the girls' names and phone numbers. You can call them and see who works best for you," Shadows said. She handed Sohee a paper.
"Thanks! I'll go do that." And with that, Sohee left.

-MEANWHILE-
Wonbin was walking around by himself when he decided to sit by the pool.
"I cannot believe Shotaro abandoned me," Wonbin accidentally said out loud.
"Welcome to my world," someone said next to him. Wonbin turned to see Sungchan sitting next to him.
"Dang it. I was hoping a girl would sit there," Wonbin said.
"And I was hoping Z would come to her senses and ditch Anton completely but here we are," Sungchan replied bitterly.
"Eh, if this is anything like the last book she'll break up with him 1385379537883774 times anyways so you'll still have a chance," Eunseok said as he appeared.
Just then, he saw Sora walk by and he ran after her.
"Someone's desperate," Sungchan said.
"Yeah, it's not like she-"
"WONBIN! SUNGCHAN!" A bunch of fans ran over to them. Wonbin sighed but then smiled. He didn't really care about finding a girlfriend anymore because he had his friends and his fans.
🧡
Eunseok ran to Sora and hugged her from behind.
"What are you doing?" She asked angrily.
"You never said we couldn't be friends," Eunseok said.
"I think you have other intentions so...no thanks. I'm leaving tomorrow by the way so don't come looking for me."
"So you're not even going to kiss me goodbye?" Eunseok asked.
"Nope," Sora said.
"Maybe it's best if you stay away from her," someone said. Eunseok turned to see Sora's best friend who he met the other day.
Eunseok sighed. "Alright. I'll go..."
And with that, he walked away. He went back to the pool to now find the rest of RIIZE signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

-MEANWHILE-
Anton saw a bunch of fans crowding his friends and felt conflicted. He didn't want to leave Z but he also didn't want to abandon his fans.
"Just go," Z said.
"Are you sure?"
Z nodded.
Anton nervously walked away only to be met with a girl who had short black hair and green eyes.
"Hi! I'm such a big fan of you!" The girl said.
Anton smiled uneasily. Something wasn't right about this girl.
"Would you like an autograph?" Was all Anton could bring himself to say.
"Actually I'd like a picture," the girl replied.
"Oh okay."
She took out her phone and they took a picture together.
Just then, Eunseok angrily walked over to the girl.
"You don't deserve to meet my friends after you told Sora I was a bad person," Eunseok said angrily.
"I better go but I have something for you," the girl said to Anton. She handed him a small box and ran away.
Curiously, Anton opened the box and his eyes widened.

Inside was the tracking device he had put on Z's purse.