13

At 1:19 in the morning, Z was woken up by someone breathing on her.
"What the-Anton?!" Z whisper shouted.
"I can't sleep," Anton said.
"Easy fix," Z replied. Before Anton could ask what she meant, Z pulled him closer and cuddled with him. Anton smiled and hugged her...but he still couldn't sleep after another few minutes.
"Z?"
Nothing.
"Z? Z?"
Nothing.
Anton sighed and pouted. "Babe I know you're awake. You're just ignoring me."
"Awww you're so cute. Now go to sleep," Z said.
"I can't..."
"Why? Are you not tired?" Z asked.
"Not really. I kinda just want to stay up and talk," Anton replied.
Z sighed. "You can talk to me while I sleep then."
"That's a good idea!"
Z closed her eyes as Anton started talking about anything he could possibly think of. It was kind of annoying until Z heard something different.
"I'm worried that my fans won't like me anymore because I was so mean to Shotaro and Shadows..."
"They'll still like you because you weren't that bad. Now go to sleep baby," Z said.
Anton sighed and hugged her and eventually they both fell asleep.

-THE NEXT MORNING-
"You two have literally been joined at the hip since you met!" Wonbin said to Eunseok and Sora.
"So have you and Quinn!" Eunseok replied.
Z walked downstairs to find everyone eating breakfast and talking except for her sister.
"Krystal are you okay?" Z asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Sungchan basically ignores me anyways," Krystal replied.
"You don't actually like him, right?"
"Yeah I don't like him. It's kinda annoying how he wants a girlfriend and then does this though," Krystal replied.
"Maybe he'll come around and you can be the one to change him," Z replied.
"I guess so..."
They both looked over at Sungchan to find that he was arguing with Anton.
"You blocked me for no reason!" Anton said angrily.
"I blocked you because you're annoying. Nobody likes you," Sungchan replied.
"Nobody likes you either," Anton replied.
Z walked over and pulled him away.
"Don't waste your energy on him," Z said.
"It's just so frustrating," Anton said sadly.
"I know but he's not worth it," Z replied.
"You still like me right?"
Z pulled him into a hug. "Of course I do."