20

"If you kill Z I'll kill Krystal," Anton said angrily.
"Not if I kill you first," Sungchan replied. He was about to move when Z held up her phone.
"I just recorded everything you said and sent it to the police. They should be here right about..."
They heard police sirens.
"Now."
Sungchan ran into his room and locked the door but the police eventually found him and arrested him.
"Is he going to jail?" Anton asked.
"Probably not. We're sending him to a mental health facility for now until we can have a court hearing for him. If I were you I'd file a restraining order," the police replied.
"I think that's a good idea," Anton replied.
The police put Sungchan into their car and drove away.

-LATER-
Z was sitting in her room mailing wedding invitations when someone walked in.
"Hey sis! How's the wedding invitations coming along?" Krystal asked.
"Pretty good. I'm sorry about what happened with Sungchan but I had to do something about him. He keeps threatening us," Z replied.
"Oh it's okay. I understand..." Krystal replied sadly.
"He'll probably be back soon though," Z said.
"Yeah....maybe." Krystal sighed sadly and walked out.

A few minutes later, everyone got a text saying that they were invited to Z and Anton's wedding and that the wedding invitations will be arriving soon. Everyone was invited except Sungchan.

-MEANWHILE-
"I'm so sick of this," Shotaro said angrily.
"This was your fault. You got yourself into this," Sungchan replied. Shotaro was visiting him at the mental health facility.
"What am I going to tell Shadows?"
"I don't know. Just divorce her," Sungchan replied.
"I...I can't."
"Then it's up to you."
"I know what I have to do," Shotaro said.

He drove back home and found Krystal sitting in the kitchen.
"How's Sungchan?" She asked.
"He's okay. He should be out in a couple days."
"So what do we do about us?" Krystal asked.
"Actually about that.....I'm breaking up with you."