19

"They didn't invite us to their wedding so why should we invite them? It's not right," Anton said.
"Well two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe we should try and fix things with them," Z replied.
"I don't think they deserve to come to our wedding."
"Maybe they don't but at least if we invite them it'll show that we're better than they were."
Anton thought about it. "You're right. We should show them we're better than them. You can send them an invitation."
Z smiled. "Good idea. I'll send out the invitations later."
They both walked downstairs.

"Sungchan, did you cook the food or the box? This tastes like cardboard!" Seunghan said disgustedly as he ate some pizza.
"That's what I was going to say!" Eunseok replied.
Z sat down at the table next to Anton who was gagging just by looking at the pizza.
"At least it's gluten free so I can eat it," Shadows said.
"You enjoy this garbage?! It's terrible!" Seunghan replied.
"Well it's not the greatest but at least he tried-" Shadows replied.
"Hey, I know we don't talk much but congrats on your wedding," Sora said to Z.
Z smiled. "Thank you. I'm sure you and Eunseok will get married one day. You two are a great couple."
"Thanks. Honestly I don't really want to get married yet. I'm just happy with dating for now," Sora replied.
Meanwhile, everyone was screaming about how terrible the pizza was.
"At least I can cook better than you!" Sungchan said.
"You can't though! You can't cook to save your life!" Eunseok argued.
"119 119 save my life save my life!" Shotaro sang.
"UGHHHH," Sungchan said frustratedly.
"Will you all please just be quiet?" Anton said.
"SHUT UP ANTON. Nobody likes you," Sungchan said angrily.
Everyone went silent.
"Well...I'm not inviting you to the wedding. You can be miserable and alone like you deserve to be," Anton replied angrily.
"Fine then see what I care. I'll find a way to ruin your stupid wedding anyways," Sungchan replied.
"You can try but you won't be able to ruin anything," Anton said.
"Watch me," Sungchan replied angrily.
Everyone started getting up and leaving.
Anton angrily walked upstairs to his room and Z followed behind him. But before she could follow him into the room, someone stopped her. Z turned to see it was Sungchan.
"What do you want?" She asked coldly.
"I just wanted to say that I hope your wedding gets ruined and I know it will because Krystal and I are going to be the ones to ruin it," Sungchan said.
"My sister would never ruin my wedding," Z replied angrily.
"Okay maybe she won't...but I will."
Z tried to walk away but Sungchan grabbed her and pulled her closer to him.
"ANTON! COME QUICK!" Sungchan said.
Anton came out of his room and rolled his eyes. "What do you want Sungchan?"
"Z is breaking up with you. She loves me instead."
Anton tried to pull Z away from him but Sungchan pointed a knife at him.
"Take one step closer and you both die."