11

-MEANWHILE-
Eunseok and Sora had made up and were now in love with each other.
"You're leaving tomorrow though. We'll never see each other again...." Eunseok said sadly.
"Actually I changed my flight. I'm leaving next week when you guys leave," Sora replied.
Eunseok hugged her. "I'm so happy."
"Me too," Sora replied. They both hugged and kissed each other.

Seunghan and Arlene happily talked to each other as they ate their dinner, similar to Shadows and Shotaro.

Sohee was sitting with Navy and they both talked about their hobbies and interests.
"We both love music," Navy said.
"Yeah. We have a lot in common so it'll be easy to pretend to be married. Meet me tomorrow morning and we can eat breakfast together. I know fans will be watching us...just like they are now," Sohee said. He turned to see fans taking pictures of him with Navy but surprisingly he didn't mind. He kind of...liked her?

Wonbin sat with Quinn at the end of the table. They both ended up liking each other and eventually Wonbin asked her out on a date.

-MEANWHILE-
"Sungchan don't-"
"Just do as I say and nobody will get hurt," Sungchan said.
"WAIT!" Someone shouted. They both turned to see Krystal standing in the doorway.
Suncgchan looked at her confused.
"Take me instead. I'll be your girlfriend," Krystal said.
Sungchan thought about it but then smiled. "That's not a bad idea..."
Krystal ran to him and hugged him and Z was frozen in place. Krystal nodded for her to go while she had the chance and Z made a run for it. Krystal sighed as she hugged Sungchan. She didn't really love him but she also didn't hate him. Maybe she could love him into being good again...

Meanwhile, Z ran to Anton's room and knocked on the door.