7

-THE NEXT MORNING-
Eunseok was sadly eating breakfast by himself when someone sat next to him.
"You love Sora, don't you?" Sora's best friend asked.
"Of course I do. I have no chance with her though. Wait, who are you again?" Eunseok replied.
"I'm Krystal, Sora's best friend. I'm also friends with Shadows, Arlene, Navy, Quinn, and-oh I can't say her. She's not my friend," Krystal replied.
"Why are you here?"
"Look, I told Sora that what happened between us was just a misunderstanding and that you're not as bad as you seem. She's waiting for you outsid-"
Eunseok ran outside.

-MEANWHILE-
"Hello? Is this Navy?" Sohee asked after dialing the 10th phone number today. He hated all the other girls so far.
"Hi! You're Sohee, right? The guy who's looking for a fake wife?" Navy replied.
"Yep! I only need someone for a couple days and I'll pay them. Can I ask you a couple questions?"
"Sure."
"So, what's your favorite RIIZE song?" Sohee asked.
"Why does it matter?" Navy replied.
"Just answer the question."
"Okay....hmm...probably Memories because it's meaningful."
So far, things were off to a good start. Sohee kept asking her questions for a few minutes. Finally, he had one last question.
"Do you have a real boyfriend?" Sohee asked.
"No I actually don't," Navy replied.
"Okay, well....you're hired. I like you," Sohee said.
"Great! Can we meet up later to discuss what exactly we're going to say?"
"That's a great idea. I'll see you later. We can meet at the pool," Sohee replied.
"Okay, bye!"
Sohee hung up and smiled to himself. Something about this girl seemed okay.

-MEANWHILE-
Sungchan got 119 messages from Anton last night all talking about how much Anton loved Z and saying that Z loved him back. Sungchan didn't know how accurate that last part was. Anyways, Anton walked to Z's hotel room and they both sat inside.
"Z I-"
"I think we need a break," Z said.
"But why?" Anton asked.
"Look I love you and everything but you're going crazy."
"No I'm not! I'm perfectly normal," Anton replied.
"You put a tracking device on me. You're not normal," Z said.
"I only did it because I wanted to protect you..."
Z sighed. "I know you have good intentions but sometimes it's just..."
"Too much?"
"Yeah..."
Anton sighed sadly and laid down on the hotel bed. He stared up at the ceiling fighting back tears and Z climbed on top of him and hugged him.
"Babe?" Z said.
"Hm?" Anton replied.
"Remember when we first met?"
"Of course," Anton replied.

-Flashback to a few months ago-
"I have so much to tell you!" Anton said as they walked up the stairs and into his room.
"We literally just met. Slow down babe," Z said. Anton looked down and blushed.
They both sat next to each other and Z held his hand.
"W-What are you doing?"
"Nothing cutie. Now tell me everything!" Z replied.
Z ended up listening to all of Anton's stories and the two of them had become friends.
"I have to go now but it was nice meeting you. If you need anything I'll be here for you," Z said.
"Do you really not think I'm annoying?" Anton asked.
"Not at all. I think you're really cute," Z replied.
"Thanks for listening to me. And for being my friend. I'll talk to you tomorrow," Anton said.
"Of course! Talk to you tomorrow cutie!" And with that, Z left.

-Back to Present Day-
"I did change a lot..." Anton said sadly.
"We both did. I think maybe we've grown apar-"
"No! We're perfect for each other. You just don't see it yet," Anton said.
Z sighed. "I think we just need some time for ourselves."
"...Okay. If that's what you want."
Z hugged him. "I love you."
Anton smiled slightly. "I love you too."
They both walked out of the room and parted ways.

Z walked to Krystal's hotel room and knocked on the door.
"Hey sis what's-"
Z started to cry. "I'm so confused."

Author: So Z and Krystal are...sisters?😉