1

Author: So this story is mostly going to be about all of RIIZE but yikes poor Anton😂.😅
🧡
3 days after Shadows and Shotaro got married, they sat down with Anton and Z and told them they no longer wanted to be around them.
"It's not us, it's you," Shotaro had said. But the last straw was when Shotaro invited everyone in RIIZE to go on a trip to Hawaii for his honeymoon except Anton and Z.
Anton angrily stood up and walked out the door with Z following behind him. Just a few hours later, Shadows, Shotaro, and their friends left for Hawaii.
🧡
Anton and Z got in their car.
"Where are we going?" Z asked.
"The airport," Anton replied, "We're going to Hawaii."
🧡
-THE NEXT DAY-
RIIZE arrived in Hawaii and went to their hotel.
"Shadows and I have reserved a dinner party for all of us in an hour so we better get ready," Shotaro said. Just then, Seunghan hid behind him.
"Uhh are you okay?" Shotaro asked.
"Oh uhh I just umm I thought I saw someone...familiar," Seunghan said nervously.
Shotaro shrugged and walked away with everyone else. Seunghan turned one last time towards the door and sure enough, he saw Anton and Z smiling creepily at him. But because Seunghan was afraid, he decided not to tell anyone. Big mistake...
🧡
Everyone sat down at a fancy restaurant and began eating. But what they didn't see was Z and Anton sitting across from them at a different table wearing disguises. (Author: Don't ask me why but I picture Anton with a top hat and a fake mustache 😂)
"Remind me why I'm doing this again," Z said.
"Uhh because we're the villains in this book?" Anton replied.
Z rolled her eyes. "Great. So we're essentially just wasting our time."
"Not exactly. I do have a motive...but you won't be happy."
"Oh really? What is it?" Z asked.
"Well I was thinking we could break up Shadows and Shotaro," Anton said.
Z stood up angrily. "I KNEW IT!"
The whole restaurant went silent and RIIZE finally noticed them. Shotaro was about to make a run for it but Shadows stopped him.
"I've been nothing but loyal to you but I'm just never good enough for you. You love someone who doesn't care about you and you look so stupid. I'm done with you," Z said angrily.
(Author: Also Z: Breaks up with Anton 159624796 times in the last book😂)
She angrily got up and walked away. Anton was about to follow her but then stopped when he saw Seunghan walk out of the restaurant in the same direction. Anton looked furious. He was going to kill Shotaro but now...he had two people to kill.