2- The Surprise!

A sudden bang from Rahul's side.

"Rahull, Rahuuullllll, Areyyy Rahull what happened?"Anjali panicks.

I have no words. I just stay silent. She looks at me as if i could help.

I don't know what to do.

Maybe I know what to do.

The call cuts somehow. Anjali has tears in her eyes while driving.

"Stop the vehicle Anjali", I order. And what did she do? Bro she went to a side and stopped! Really? Did Ms.Anjali listen to me keeping aside her big ego? Yes!

And why? For her Rahul? Yes! Is he worth it? I don't know I still have to figure it out man.

We exchanged our seats. I was driving to the designer while she kept calling Rahul hoping he'll answer it sitting on the passenger seat.

I heard her sob! Was she crying?

"Anjali why are you crying?", I asked knowing the answer for it.
"I don't know what happened to him." She says swallowing her voice with tears dripping from her eyes.

She is not sensitive at all broo. This Rahul changed her. She was crying for him just because she heard some noise from his side and he did not answer during their call. She basically assumed he is hurt.

"He must be pranking you.", I say in the most calmest tone not showing any emotion.

"He doesn't prank with me!", She almost yelled and see I did not even badmouth him, right. So much trust. They say know love is blind ra.

I dont reply her.
We reach the designer's studio.

Over there too she kept calling him. He did not pick the call at all.

We then decide to have our lunch at a restaurant. I told her to text amma. It was almost 12.30 pm. I basically knew what was coming but didn't stress over it.

It was 1.30 pm when we reached the restaurant. She wanted to go to My place but I insisted going to Pillar 129.

She was indeed annoyed. My girl wanted to eat her favourite mutton kebab.

We ordered our meal. For the main course I picked the sizzler noodles and she went for Thai curry with rice.

While we were eating suddenly some music was played.
It was a romantic song was played from KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI.

Bro then appeared Rahul with a big bouquet in his hands. This guy knew exactly how to impress her.

Anjali was in her own thoughts to even turn and look around. He then exclaimed,"Anjuuuuu".

You should have seen that glow on her face and the way her eyes shined when she saw him.

She managed to say,"Rahul" as low as a whisper. He came towards her.

And she broke down. Tears flowing. Her checks all wet. I could have saved a bucket of water if I managed to collect her tears.

This girl man. Why did she ruin this moment.

He pecked her forehead and looked at me after that.

I smiled at him while he winked. I showed him a thumbs up which Anjali noticed.

I mentally face palmed myself. I shouldn't have done this. Now she would think I am behind all this stuff.

Maybe I am behind all this. But not all of this.