"...Are you mocking me right now? Is this funny to you? Oh, wait, maybe it's funny to her, is it? Ooooh, she's listening somewhere, isn't she?"

Rewind stood back up straight. "Well then, I hope she likes THIS!" Rewind punched your face, again and again.

After a couple of punches, he stopped to take a break and wiped the blood off his hands, as you spat out some blood from your mouth. At this point, you still have no idea what he's on about, and why you know him, but now you're aware that he's not your friend, and he could potentially bring an end to your life.

"I don't know... what you think you have on me... but my friends are gonna come find me... and when they do..."

Rewind raised his eyebrow.

"Friends? Multiple? ... Ooooh, you mean the people you were with when I kidnapped you again, riiiight... Well, let's just say I took a course in signal jamming 101. So, unless they could somehow navigate through the sophisticated network of back alleys, I don't think they'd be coming for you, anytime soon." 

Rewind kicked you in the gut again.

"Just to let you know, my signal jammer's quite the state-of-the-art technology. Got it from the black market. I'm pretty sure not even your little girlfriend could hack that now, could she?"

He then pulled his knife out and raised your head with the handle of the knife against your chin.

"Which means I get to have you for the rest of the evening." He let out an extremely scary smile.

You stared right back at his eyes with another fierce look yourself. 

Next, Rewind motioned for his lackeys to leave you and him be, where he'd pummel you to the point of unliving.

However, as everyone left and it was just you and Rewind, you started to smirk. Rewind noticed, and pulled you closer to his face again. 

"What's so funny, hmm? Gone crazy from the thought of being tortured to death?" Rewind asked.

You lifted your head up to the point where your chin was facing Rewind's face, as if you were trying to look down on him.

"I don't know what kind of person you knew me as before, but..."

"There's something different about me now."

"See, I got a Stellaron inside me, and throughout the months..."

"I've been learning how to use it."

Then, using the strength of the Stellaron, your entire body started to glow slightly and destroyed the cuffs with just your bare strength. Rewind was pushed back from just the mere force that you exerted from summoning the Stellaron alone. Now, Rewind had a terrified look on his face.

As you started to walk slowly towards Rewind who was crawling backwards on the ground, your face started to smirk again. Then, you held up your fist, which was glowing from the power of the Stellaron, and a scream could be heard before a huge punching sound.

When Rewind was out cold, you shook your hand like you were dissipating the Stellaron's powers away. Your hand's glow started to fade away. However, before you could try to find the signal jammer and destroy it, you heard a bunch of people hording towards your location. With no more options left, you ran towards the opposite direction, trying your best to find your way out of the back alleys.

As you were running through the dark alleyways trying to find your way out to the main road and back to your friends, some visions started showing up again. This time, you were running away from a horde of men, similar to the situation that you are going through right now. Amongst the vision, you could see a restaurant, and you entered a door beside it, which was leading to a basement of the building. Your vision ended when you opened the door.

As you were having your vision, you were still running automatically. Then, as your vision ended, you could see right in front of you was a little ray of light. You reckon that it's the lights of the neon signboards near the main road, so you sprinted towards it.

As you got out of the back alleys, you placed your back against the wall and took a small break, taking multiple breaths at a time. Using the Stellaron could be pretty taxing to the body, so you'd get a little bit tired than usual after using it. However, you didn't use too much, so you could still function properly for now.

Then, as you were resting, you could hear someone calling out for your name in the distance. It was behind a corner, and it was still pretty faint. You have no doubt that it was March, trying to call out for you and see if you answer. 

However, as you walked towards the corner and was about to show yourself, you suddenly had another vision. This time, it was a repeat of the chase scene towards the restaurant, this time noting that it was actually a fast food restaurant. You noticed a door next to the restaurant, entered it and closed the door, waiting for a horde of men to past by before letting your guard down. Then, you could hear a voice coming from inside of the basement, and then the vision ended here.

After the vision ended, you stood by the corner and pondered for a while. Then, you let out a grunt and took out your phone. You ran towards the opposite direction of March and sent a message on the Astral Express's group chat.

"Sorry, guys. But I gotta do this first." you said as you texted and ran at the same time.

On the other side of the building, March, Dan Heng and Himeko were all looking for you, with March calling out to you constantly. Even though it would be best if they split up and looked for you separately, it was too dangerous for anyone to go alone. Then, all of them received a ping on their phones. It was a message by you.

"Im fine guys. dont worry about me"

"I got something else to take care of here. I think it's related to my past and also the dreams Ive been having"

"I'll let you guys know if I get into trouble"

"WHat?!" March exclaimed. "What is the meaning of this?!" March then frantically typed a responding message to yours. Of course, you wouldn't reply to it.

Dan Heng was still calm as always, just deep in thought for now.

Himeko tried to reach Welt back on the Astral Express on her earpiece.

"Welt, did you see the group chat?"

"Yeah, I don't see his location on the tracker. Seems like he's turned off his phone." Welt then switched the satellite display to a manual feed. "I'll try to look for his whereabouts manually, but the chances of me finding him are still very low. However, judging from his last known location, he seems to be heading deeper into the city."

"Then that's where we're heading." Himeko walked towards March and Dan Heng, who were both a couple feet in front of her. "As much as I would like for him to go on a journey of self discovery, this is still a very dangerous place. We can't have him running around this place alone now, can we?"

Dan Heng nodded in agreement. After March gave up on trying to contact you, she nodded in agreement as well. Then, the three of them dashed into the heart of Rainbow City, on the search to find a rogue trailblazer.