part 36 (pavel mansion)

Continue...

**next day*
.
.
Pavel pooh still sleeping in their room
And suddenly the listen a voice is coming from the outside ...

Pavel: is she is mom?

Pooh: yeah..

Pavel: yeah...she is mom...

Pooh : ohhhh shit... fast wear your clothes otherwise she will kill me if she know about last night..
.
.
And they both just hurriedly rapping themselves from clothes and aftrr that pooh just went to the door and open it and pavel also follow him

Pooh: ohh mom you...

Mom: yeah why you both take this much time for open this door..

Pavel : mom actually..

Pooh: ohh mom.. its just ahh nothing..actually we are still sleeping...

Mom : ohh pavel is tired still?

Pooh: yeah he is still tired because of last night..

*And pavel just pinch pooh hand from behind...*

Pooh: oouchhhh....

Mom: why are you screaming..

Pavel: nothing mom maybe he want to go washroom..

Pooh: yeah i will be back

*And pooh just left..*
Meanwhile his mom and pavel is still standing in that place ...

Pooh mom just grab pavel face from his one hand..
"Do you sleep properly last night?"

Pavel: yes mom..

Mom: pavel thank you for coming into pooh's life i dont know what happen if you are not here..

Pavel: why mom...?

Mom: because you are in pooh's destiny from the start you know when he was 4 years old a abbott comes in my house and he told me that
"Your son is not a normal child he takes birth for someone who is waiting for him" and i really dont know on that time that why he telling this much weird thing about him but after some time he meet you amd he told me everything about you and on that day i understand that you are that person who is pooh destiny and see now you are standing in front of me as his fiance...

Pavel just do nothing but smile at pooh's mom..
"Mom i will reincarnate for him in every life its my promise to you"...

Mom: i know now go and get ready i am making some breakfast for you..

Pavel: yeah mom...
.
.
.
And his mom left
.
.
After some time pooh amd pavel just walk downstairs and directly went to dinning table for breakfast...

Mom: ohh you are here now sit..

Dad: good morning kids..

Pavel: morning dad...

Pooh: morning dad..
..
And their mom just serving breakfast for him...
.
.
.
Pavel: its delicious...

Pooh: u know mom pavel is also a good cook..

Mom: ohh seriously..

Pavel: ahhh its not that much good..

Pooh: hey i am missing your food just cook dinner for us tonight please..

Pavel: okay okay...

Dad: by the way do u have any plan for today?

Pooh: you already know dad we are going to pavel house for finding that doll..

Dad: ohh okay...but are you sure that you will found it there..

Pooh: i am not hundred percent sure about that but dad maybe there is some chances...

Dad : hmm.

And they both just left for the pavel mansion..
.
.
.
.
(In car)
Pooh: umm are you sure that we have to find it there first..

Pavel: yeah..because that was the most uncomfortable place for me in night...

Pooh: hmm okay..
.
.
.
.
.
.
And they both reach at that house and get out from the car but suddenly they smell something veri fishy its a very bad smell that comes from the backside of the house..

Pavel: ohhh shitt what is this..i cant bear this smell..

Pooh: i think its comes from backside its okay just stay here for some minutes let me check it first i will call you..

Pavel: okay..

And after some minutes pavel suddenly listen pooh's voice..
So he follow him..

And when pavel reached at garden he saw that a dog is lie down dead in his harden and blood is just getting dry in his body...he just suddenly turn his face..because that look very creepy to him ..

Pooh just went to his and hug him.

"ITS OKAY DONT SCARED I AM HERE"

PAVEL: its really disgusting who the hell in the earth will do this type shits with animals...

Pooh: its okay lets go inside...

And they both just go inside and trying to find that doll but after doing so much effort they both just give up ...

Pavel: ohh pooh i think doll is not here we have to go find it in somewhere else..

Pooh: but where?

Pavel: what about max house?
Do you know his house..?

Pooh: i do but are you sure that is great idea to find there with you i am worried about you pavel..?

Pavel: see pooh i know its risky but we have to find it..so we can live our life peacefully...

Pooh: cant i go alone?

Pavel: what if i say something Like this will you ever going to give me permission for it?

Pooh: noo never..

Pavel: then how can you accept this same thing from me ?

Pooh: but.

Pavel: pleaseeee i want to go with you...

Pooh: okay..but first call someone for Taking that dog body..

Pavel: okay...

.
.
.
And pavel call someone for taking that dog body...and they also left for max house...
.
.

Continued..